PDA

View Full Version : Cancer.......

Mistybluelady
08-08-16, 07:12 AM
I see a post in the Marine only forums regarding Cancer, and although I can not post in that section I thought I would start one here....

Many diseases, in fact almost all diseases are based on the human immune system. Most, if not all diseases can thrive in a body with low immune and an acidic host. A body with a alkaline base and a healthy immune system will fight and reject most disease. Obviously there are a few ways to improve the immune system but the best one is to increase you levels of Glutathione. While Drs hand feed us pills and chemical pharmaceuticals, we seem to be getting sicker. Many hospitals are using a Glutathione IV to aid cancer patients..... on your medical plans this has to be expensive.

What Drs dont tell you and what many of them dont know is that in the Physician desk reference and also the Consortium of Pharmaceuticals is a little known product called Immunocal. it is the only natural protein proven to increase your Glutathione levels.....With respect to cancer, glutathione metabolism is able to play both protective and pathogenic roles. It is crucial in the removal and detoxification of carcinogens, and alterations in this pathway, can have a profound effect on cell survival.

Hopefully this information helps and is in conjunction with the Marine Only forum......

Mongoose
08-08-16, 07:56 AM
Thank you Lisa. Great information. I will also pass on this info to others.

Mistybluelady
08-08-16, 08:03 AM
thanks Billy.... Ive done alot of research in this, my hubby was a long time partner in what is called a Section 21 council, which is part of the Fire Department researching cancer in Firefighters.... he worked on studies with McMaster University ... so anyone can pm me for more info...

FoxtrotOscar
08-08-16, 09:07 AM
I agree with Mongoose and Lisa...

Knowledge of this stuff is always another tool @ your disposal...

Mongoose
08-09-16, 04:14 PM
I think Cancer is one of those things that more money should be allotted for research. We give away billions every year to Countries that hate us. We give money to study the sex habits of the Monarch Butterfly and to research why Monkeys have big lips. I think most of us know someone....even several people, that have died or presently have some form of Cancer. I can't think of anything more worth while than the research for a cure for Cancer. Just my thoughts.

Tennessee Top
08-10-16, 08:50 AM
I know this is a conspiracy theory. But, many people believe there is no real move to find cures for cancer and diabetes because of all the money made by big PHARMA with meds, testing supplies, and treatments. Think of all the millions raised each year by walkathons and telethons for research and testing. All of that would go away if cures were discovered and proven effective. Lots of pharmaceutical companies would go out of business and thousands would lose good-paying jobs.

FoxtrotOscar
08-10-16, 09:13 AM
In all honesty Tenn Top I personally don't think your very far from the real truth to that one at all..

Years ago I had a friend that works for one of those large Pharma firms as a micro geneticists, and she would tell me much of the same..

So, much truth in what you just said...

Politicians and Corporations are all about: "Money & Power"...

Unfortunately....

Mistybluelady
08-10-16, 12:20 PM
How absolutely true Top, a cure would put pharmaceutical companies out of business . I believe still the cure lies in the immune system , the body is an amazing machine , the immune system can attack bad cells if it's given the right foods and nutrition .