PDA

View Full Version : Help!

bsdxroyal
07-28-16, 10:32 PM
Hello I am 18 and I just graduated high school, I did a senior prank and got caught and charged with criminal trespassing and criminal damage (both class 2 misdemeanors) I also have a misdemeanor...

Zulu 36
07-29-16, 02:28 AM
Well, lets start with a couple of facts. First, you willingly chose to commit those "pranks," so they aren't "mistakes." Second, those "pranks" were crimes, ergo you are a criminal. Perhaps a petite...

chulaivet1966
07-29-16, 08:58 AM
Well, lets start with a couple of facts. First, you willingly chose to commit those "pranks," so they aren't "mistakes." Second, those "pranks" were crimes, ergo you are a criminal. Perhaps a petite criminal, but a criminal nonetheless.

This....along with all your other comments, I couldn't have said it better Brother. ;)

Far too often people mistakenly use the word "mistake" to describe willful bad behavior/judgment.

OP....get some face time with a recruiter and let all here know of your outcome.

That's my take on it....carry on.

Tennessee Top
07-29-16, 09:03 AM
Most people have to learn things the hard way (including Marines). Nobody here can tell you about the waiver process nor your chances of being offered a contract (we are not recruiters). Sit down with a recruiter and tell them everything - take it from there. You're 18 now and no longer in highschool. Act like it.

Good luck

mexbearlll
07-29-16, 09:29 PM
That's telling Him ,Top

USMC 2571
08-04-16, 05:37 AM
Let us know, here, what the recruiter said, maybe it'll help someone else here down the road. Good luck.