PDA

View Full Version : UmGalla-Galla

m14ed
07-01-16, 03:15 AM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?112730-Marines-Only-Section

11-25-12, 10:39 PM #8 (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?112730-Marines-Only-Section&p=890501&viewfull=1#post890501)

m14ed (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?54467-m14ed)
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/leatherneck/statusicon/user-online.png
Marine
I Betcha, all of us on here , at one time or another, have had our a$$ lit up over some silly little issue or another..

Most of us don't hold a grudge from a fellow Marines different opinion for very long.

I think it has something to do with them useing ChewingGum from under the desk.......
Too hard for them to chew and think at the same time......

There've been some good Marines thru this site.
Been some thin skinned ones,
been lotsa "Ribbon Chasers",
"Bull$hit Artists",
"BrigRats",
"Brig Chasers",
"Yardbirds",
"$hitbirds",
and more than a dozen MessCooks who had served many a fine meal.

Some of the IRONY I find on here,,, Of the 20 memebers you note as full time replyers to forums and threads,,, OVER half that number is/are moderators/squadleaders....

More BOUNCERS working PER MEMBER .....
sorta like holding the beerbash in the POLICE DEPARTMENTS PARKING LOT...
Every time another guest drives in,,,,,,the department puts two more officers on the clock...

No wonder DODGE CITY isn't the same as we used to remember it..

Mongoose
07-01-16, 07:55 AM
Ed, there is only 2 squad leaders at this time. It's got to the point, you have to be careful of what you say and to whom you say it. Not the old LN we all joined in the day. We had moderators that was not only concerned with their own view points, but was understanding to others also. It's hard to be a Marine with, Marine dialog, and be PC. I always thought that most people, whether friends of Marines, or Marine family, knew what breed of men represented the elite brotherhood of true warriors. Moderators, have to be able to take flak, just like the rest of us. They can't make the site about them.....but should strive to understand thoughts, words, and feelings of all members. We don't need a puppeteer, we need a real Leader that has everyone's interest at heart, and be willing to lead by example. One thing we all know, there is always that 10%, even in the Corps, that tries to blow smoke up our azz. Real Marines can spot them in a heart beat. It's unthinkable, that you can put together a group of old, young, male, female, Marines....from all over America and say.....we want no drama on this forum. Most Marines don't wear TuTu's and lipstick....so treat Marines like Marines. Not like children playing on your playground. I think Gary is a honorable man and that he and Jerry will do what it takes to keep this a Marine Corps forum, not a Dear Abby forum. That being said, I hope that most members of LN, use common sense, when strolling through or reading someone's post. Remember, common sense is a destroyer of bullshet.

Old Marine
07-01-16, 08:48 AM
Where is Lep when his services could be used.

Mongoose
07-01-16, 09:26 AM
Or Mike.....

madsox
07-01-16, 09:27 AM
Putting on my squad leader/moderator cover, if there's anything anybody thinks I should or shouldn't do, let me know!

Whether you're my junior or senior, I'm still in this billet to do exactly what Ed and Billy said - keep this place functioning as a place where Marines can be Marines. I know Gary and Shaffer are working on things, but in the meantime...

PM me, email me, keep me in line. I'm just the point man for now, madsox and Zulu 36.

If something's broke, I wanna help fix it!

semper fi, brothers,
out for now

Mongoose
07-01-16, 10:07 AM
Andy, your doing a great job, brother. You have all my respect.

FoxtrotOscar
07-01-16, 10:12 AM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30549&stc=1

:scared:

Old Marine
07-01-16, 03:06 PM
Outstanding, Andy.

m14ed
07-01-16, 04:36 PM
Putting on my squad leader/moderator cover

If something's broke, I wanna help fix it!

semper fi, brothers,
out for now

Andy,
your doing a great job,
brother.
You have all my respect.

Andy
you be carefull and Mind Billy-
you pay too much attention to him
and you be gettin OFFICE hours
like the rest of us.

you mentioned you and zulu
that's handy to know.

Comes to fixing things ,
there is a good chance
i was the one who broke it.

Mistybluelady
07-01-16, 06:02 PM
Holy um gala
...... can post here too! Hi gents, as a longtime outsider you most definitely have to take a lot of ribbing with a thick skin. Don't dish out what you can't take....a few need to grow some and man up. The poor me act only goes so far........but I think that clown has left the building .

Gary is a stand up guy, and once proper people are in place it will be business as usual. Play nice in the sandbox, take it like a man, weed out the trolls, and call out the bs. And now I'm going to go have another glass of wine, cause I forget what my point was.....cheers......xo

Mongoose
07-01-16, 06:30 PM
I wish we had a like button, like face-book. Good post Lisa.

FoxtrotOscar
07-01-16, 06:45 PM
Lisa da Man....

Oh wait, is she or isn't she...???

Damn.. I better go and ask her hair dresser...!!! Yeah,that's it I better ask...

Good to Go Lisa...!!!

;)

Mistybluelady
07-01-16, 06:54 PM
Omg, I don't have those parts, anymore ;)

Mistybluelady
07-01-16, 07:00 PM
Lisa da Man....

Oh wait, is she or isn't she...???

Damn.. I better go and ask her hair dresser...!!! Yeah,that's it I better ask...

Good to Go Lisa...!!!

;)

Ps..the doc must have done a good job , you never noticed after all these years :)

FoxtrotOscar
07-01-16, 07:06 PM
Uh, Um... I forgot my glasses....!!!

Now wait, I was talking about your hair anyway...!!!

Tennessee Top
07-01-16, 11:30 PM
Sgt Lep used to always talk about the black helos. Think one came and took him away one day.