PDA

View Full Version : This Speech That Will Win Donald Trump The Presidency And Ruin Hillary Clinton | Part

irpat54
06-22-16, 03:41 PM
great speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsss1J2veco

irpat54
06-22-16, 03:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrqTJ94-rW0

irpat54
06-22-16, 03:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_WPOyH0tcU

irpat54
06-22-16, 03:44 PM
part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41m08JDN1AE

marine6551
06-22-16, 06:08 PM
i sure hope so, as imo, america needs a real commander-in-chief who has balls, brains, a spine and common sense!:thumbup:

irpat54
06-22-16, 07:59 PM
I as well hope he gets it done..

marine6551
06-22-16, 08:43 PM
I as well hope he gets it done..yes patrick; like larry the cable guy would say, "get'er done"!:no:

Tennessee Top
06-23-16, 12:09 AM
Considering the alternative. I've got to go with DT. HRC will be hard to beat though (unless of course, she's behind bars where she should be already). I know if any of us were as careless with classified information as she was, we would be sitting in Leavenworth - for a very long time.

marine6551
06-23-16, 02:01 AM
Considering the alternative. I've got to go with DT. HRC will be hard to beat though (unless of course, she's behind bars where she should be already). I know if any of us were as careless with classified information as she was, we would be sitting in Leavenworth - for a very long time.i concur and in my opinion, if billary klinton wants a gov't. job so bad, there's plenty of jobs available at all american airports which she's qualified for... the only requirements are she has to wear a collar with a leash; crawl on her hands and knees sniffing butts and suitcases.
if she doesn't like that, she can go to work in washington state chopping down trees with her ugly mouth and chipmunk cheeks to help the beavers build dams:confused:

marine6551
06-23-16, 02:05 AM
yessir, leavenworth is a red line marine brig, suitable for such a liar as she.

m14ed
06-23-16, 05:32 AM
Seems just so easy
so simple....
She's a Criminal

marine6551
06-23-16, 08:07 PM
Seems just so easy
so simple....
She's a Criminalvery true ed, but that idiot who claims to be america's alleged president would most likely put her in gitmo bay and a few months later, use his gold pen to write another executive order to release her back into society like all other gitmo criminals.:mad:

Kegler300
06-23-16, 08:19 PM
Trump is going to mop the floor with Hillary's Mao pant suit ...

m14ed
07-07-16, 03:57 AM
the nearer we get towards Election-
the more evident it becomes -

this trip it will be about voting AGAINST
someone -
MORE than voting for someone-
So SAD

m14ed
07-07-16, 04:00 AM
https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/simgad/3215409350997732930

Mistybluelady
07-07-16, 01:51 PM
now, take it easy on me for what Im about to say.... I understand why Killary isnt a great choice and has no business in the big white house... but I dont understand why Trump is a better choice... .. he, from what we get in our news , sounds a little crazy...

rb1651
07-07-16, 02:45 PM
Yea Lisa, he can come across that way, but that being said, he is saying what most of us have been saying. All of this PC stuff that been shoved down our throats by this administration has me and most who have served this Country fed up. Trump says what a lot of this Country is saying, and that is that it's time to get rid of the career politicians and get people in there that actually understand the Constitution, and not corruption. Just my opinion.

Mistybluelady
07-07-16, 02:55 PM
I agree with alot he does say... but sometimes he is a little overboard in topic. I agree the US and Canada have become complacent , I believe that if you immigrate to the US you should not get a free ride, you should work for what you get. There should be no handouts, and if you choose to come to either place, live by the rules of our nation, no crying human rights issues, It amazes me how people (refugee) have been brought to Canada fleeing Syria and been given free lodging, free health care, free meals and have had the nerve to complain to the media about having to live in a 2 bedroom suite at a hotel.. they feel they were better off in Syria? well give them a plane ticket and send their ass back...so Trump is right on Immigration and how people are vetted....

Tennessee Top
07-07-16, 05:18 PM
May not be the best strategy and we most likely won't like the results. But one can always write in your choice. At least that way, you can feel good about your vote and know you voted your conscience. Then, just let the chips lie where they may...and hope for the best. My candidate hasn't won the last two elections anyway so what do I have to lose - I'm getting used to being hosed.

silverdollar
07-08-16, 06:34 AM
Top, You are hosing yourself by casting a worthless vote.

advanced
07-08-16, 06:47 AM
May not be the best strategy and we most likely won't like the results. But one can always write in your choice. At least that way, you can feel good about your vote and know you voted your conscience. Then, just let the chips lie where they may...and hope for the best. My candidate hasn't won the last two elections anyway so what do I have to lose - I'm getting used to being hosed.
Top, and if you're plan elects hillary, what will your conscience be like then?

And I agree, some of the things that Trump has to say may sound a little scary, but have you listened to some of us before on these same subjects. Trump is the only nationalist, the others are pushing for that one world govt bs. What is scary is 4-8 years of hillary, very scary.