PDA

View Full Version : First Sharia Judge in USA

advanced
06-17-16, 11:26 AM
America's First Sharia Judge -- This can't be forwarded enough, read and weep people.

The first Muslim woman judge - Carolyn Walker - was hand-picked by President Obama and sworn in as judge of the 7th Municipal District, Brooklyn, choosing to swear her oath of office holding the HOLY QURAN at the Brooklyn Borough Hall on December 10, 2015. It was a historic day! Oddly enough, there was almost no media coverage of this event . . . .

Since the Quran forbids all law but Sharia Law, isn't it reasonable to assume that Her Honor will head the first federally sanctioned SHARIA COURT.

Makes one proud, doesn't it? "Gives me chills up my legs" said Chris Mathews.

Another little chink in the armor? A small, quiet erosion here and there. No one cares, until it's too late. Step by step by step....this is how American culture will end. Death by a thousand cuts.

Rejoice Obamasupporters! Your dream of changing America forever is coming true.

http://www.snopes.com/muslim-woman-sworn-new-york-city-civil-judge/

Tennessee Top
06-17-16, 12:59 PM
She swore in on 10 Dec 2015. Not heard/read one word about her since. That tells me she has been doing her job. If she has been practicing Sharia Law in Brooklyn since then (which is unconstitutional by the way) - you can bet we would've heard about it. This is a nonstory as far as I'm concerned.

USMC 2571
06-17-16, 01:24 PM
She may or may not be doing her job. Lots of folks don't do their jobs right and no one ever hears about it. We all have experience with that. So the silence coming from the news media isn't conclusive. But maybe you are correct, Top. However, not about it being a non-story. Remember that everything that happens in the world is a story nowadays. LOL