PDA

View Full Version : Up to date SOI/ITB information

bplusg
06-13-16, 02:55 PM
Marines;
Maybe I just suck at FBI work but most of the ITB information I've found is a few years old.
I just graduted off the Depot, Lima Company Honorman, Plt 3246.
I have a couple weeks of RA, just trying to figure out what to bring, what the T schedule is like, some tips and tricks.
As a boot-*** lance cpl headed off to the 03xx's, I know I'm about to get hazed all over, haha. so I'm just trying to be the tightest marine I can be just as I was over at the depot. any help to this marine would be greatly appreciated.
thank you in advance!
-Lcpl Graskemper

Zulu 36
06-13-16, 04:00 PM
I can't tell you much about the schedule. My tips and tricks would probably get you locked up. But I do know what you need to bring: Everything you were issued in boot camp. You can bring a cell phone, but its use will be severely restricted.

Other than that, my info is outdated.

Tennessee Top
06-13-16, 05:13 PM
Congratulations on honorman and meritorious LCpl! You're off to a helluva start so - keep it up!! Two weeks RA is a long time (one week is normal). Hope your recruiters (and momma's home cook'n) aren't softening you up too bad.

Not going to be able to help with your questions about ITB either. I know most of your time will be out in the field but you will get to come back in for weekends.

Good luck at SOI and kick some butt!

Rocky C
06-13-16, 05:24 PM
Outstanding !!!

Best of luck. Stay low, lol...

bplusg
06-13-16, 06:02 PM
thanks again. I figured just bring the uniforms an the sea bags and war bag. PT gear. boots. 2 locks. other than that I prolly will just take a pair of civis and that's it.
appreciate the congrats, just gonna try not to get slayed out there cause I picked up so fast. lol

Rocky C
06-13-16, 06:25 PM
Ears open, mouth closed, blend and it's all about Teamwork but you already know that.

Semper Fi