PDA

View Full Version : Need advice. Accidentally took my sister adhd meds. In the process of being a poole

Alonte93
05-24-16, 01:29 PM
Hi I'm new to forum's. So please forgive me if I mess up.

My name is Alonte

Today I drank some of my little sister apple juice. And I didn't know that my mom had open the capsule and dump the meds into it.. The only reason I knew is because I've been on it years ago and always had a weird reaction to it.

It is foclain xr.

My question is what do I do should I tell my recruiter. Should I keep quite and how long should I wait to do a drug test.

I am not a drug abuser. And this was an honest mistake.

Will this disqualify me.

Alonte93
05-24-16, 01:49 PM
If you can private message or just tell me what to do that would be great thank you.

Rocky C
05-24-16, 04:25 PM
1. Shame on you for drinking your little sisters apple juice.
2. Tell your recruiter EVERYTHING !!!
3. Yes, it's going to be a DQ. Doesn't matter if it was a mistake.

Best of luck.

Phantom Blooper
05-24-16, 04:43 PM
1. Shame on you for drinking your little sisters apple juice.

Shame....shame...shame....what are you going to do next?

Take candy out of the mouth of babes?

Get your mother to write a statement to the recruiter.....can't hurt....and if you little sister still is speaking to you.....ask her to tell the recruiter you stole her apple juice.....

Teach you to keep your hands off shiat that don't belong to you....it always comes back to bite you in the azz....

Good luck you Big meanie!

Tennessee Top
05-24-16, 04:47 PM
And keep your hands of her dolls too! lol

madsox
05-24-16, 07:08 PM
I'm still wondering what "in the process of being a poolee" means...

Alonte93
05-25-16, 07:53 AM
Thank you for replying to my question. I've told my recruiter he said okay that's fine.

And what I meant by in the process is because this week I take my asvab test I scored an 56 on practice. So I'm pretty sure I'll get a passing score. I'm not a Poole yet I'm still a civilian

Alonte93
05-25-16, 07:55 AM
Lol no I'm not going to be stealing candy from babies. And yeah I learned that I'm not going to be touching her drink

Mongoose
05-25-16, 08:08 AM
Alonte......don't let these half crazy Marines upset you. I also made a similar mistake. I was playing around with my big sisters bra and panties while she was sleeping.......she was really upset when I woke her up trying to unhook her bra. I didn't know what to do, tell my recruiter, or keep quite. Quilt got the best of me......I really do have a continence. Wow.....he was understanding and a little amused. He liked my go get 'em attitude but he suggested I try what he did. He said to give my sister some nice kisses to warm her up before trying to take off her under ware. It was a blessing in disguise.....my sister and I went in the Corps on the buddy system.......and we are getting married next month. My recruiter is going to be my best man. Hoo-Raa! Good luck Alonte.

Zulu 36
05-25-16, 10:02 AM
Mongoose, you are a fully-crazy Marine. :marine:

Mongoose
05-25-16, 06:16 PM
Thanks Chris......I try really hard......but Blooper is a hard Marine to overtake.

Kegler300
05-25-16, 06:59 PM
Reminds me of those Marines who popped positive on a urinalysis and stated they were at a party and it was the second hand pot smoke that got into their system.

Rocky C
05-26-16, 08:18 AM
Yup, hahahaha. Or the ones that went to sick bay because they got crabs and an STD from sitting on a dirty toilet lol....It won't be long before this thread goes into the Black Hole of Cyberspace.

USMC 2571
05-29-16, 07:19 AM
The only thing more bizarre than the OP story would be if aliens woke up OP at night and forced him to drink the solution in order to have him disqualified at MEPS due to some alien on another planet having a grudge against him. This story told by OP weighs in as just as probable. He has to hope that everyone at MEPS is really stupid.