Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

ese4mc
01-25-04, 08:07 AM
congratulations chris---many more

Lock-n-Load
01-25-04, 08:27 AM
:marine: WOW!!..Now this was a complete surprise to me...Thank you, Marines...I truly appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness to wish me a Happy Birthday on this date..you guys are something else...Thank you...Gung-Ho:marine:

USMC-FO
01-25-04, 09:04 AM
Semper Fi Chris !

Still a "Gung Ho" hard charging Marine !

Phil

MillRatUSMC
01-25-04, 09:20 AM
Happy Birthday!!
Lock-n-Load
You taken another step on the path,
We call life...
May you take many more steps...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chris

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

Sparrowhawk
01-25-04, 09:22 AM
I was gona post a birthday balloon for each of your years, but the image would not fit on the screen. LOL

Have a good one today, and let your loved ones spoil you for the day.

SF, Marine,

Cook

http://a764.g.akamai.net/f/764/1052/1h/www.1800flowers.com/800f_assets/images/flowers/images/shop/catalog/2031z.jpg

Lock-n-Load
01-25-04, 09:30 AM
:marine:Jeeez, Thank you very much...albeit, a generation separates us...the bond of Marine training and TRADITION welds us together tightly...Marine camraderie is unique amongst us..thx for the birthday tidings...remember, both of you Marines have combat-outpost tonite;)Semper Fi:marine:

Lock-n-Load
01-25-04, 09:39 AM
:marine: Machine gunners are my favorite people...I owe my life to them...thank you,"Hawk"...Ballons, you hot ticket...when I get bored in the bunker,I'll practice with my .45 pistol to while time away...better than shooting at rats...not so messy...you guys {Marines] are the greatest...thx again, "Hawk". :marine:

Devildogg4ever
01-25-04, 02:11 PM
Hope you have a Happy & Safe Birthday, Lock-n-Load!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/elitewarriorsworld/Asmily/birthday.gifhttp://www.angelfire.com/realm2/elitewarriorsworld/Asmily/party-smiley.gifhttp://www.angelfire.com/realm2/elitewarriorsworld/Asmily/cheersbeer.gif

Semper Fi!!

Sophora
01-25-04, 03:01 PM
Happy Birthday Christy, I hope you had a grand day. Hugs and kisses to you my dear friend.

The BRaT

Lock-n-Load
01-25-04, 04:05 PM
:marine:It's good to see you, Marine...thank you...and join in the party you painted...aww/right!! :marine:

Lock-n-Load
01-25-04, 04:13 PM
:marine: Yes, we go back away...you, your Dad and Mom..jeez, thanks for showing up, Red..I know how you feel...liked your pic of Dad with ribbons and "iron cross"...saved the first piece of sweet/cake for you...God bless...Gung-Ho Christy-USMC FMF:marine:

yellowwing
01-25-04, 04:26 PM
Semper Fi Lock-n-Load! Happy Birthday :marine:

Lock-n-Load
01-25-04, 06:16 PM
:marine: Thank you, yellowwing...we didn't hit it off in the beginning...did we??...due to your generosity/graciousness...I extend my hand across the border to you, Marine...yes, Semper Fi:marine:

Phantom Blooper
01-25-04, 08:33 PM
Lock-n Load, I hope you have hada GREAT birthday,with many more to come Marine! Semper-Fi! Chuck Hall -----------------------------------------------May neither drouth

Nor rain nor blizzard

Disturb the joy -juice

In your gizzard!

And may you camp

Where wind won’t hit you,

Where snakes won’t bite

And bears won’t git you!
:marine:

greensideout
01-25-04, 09:37 PM
Happy Birthday Marine! :marine:

Lock-n-Load
01-26-04, 05:42 AM
:marine:My birthday would not be complete without you two [2] Marines...wonderful to be sailing with you...thank you. Semper Fi:marine:

Monica
01-26-04, 01:38 PM
Happy Birthday!

FREEBIRD
01-26-04, 02:20 PM
Happy Birthday Marine!!!
I hope you have many more and enjoy every one of them.
Stay Young, Stay Marine, and most of all Stay Proud!!!

Semper Fie Brother,
FREEBIRD

PS.......my birthday is soon, I'll be 29

Lock-n-Load
01-27-04, 06:00 AM
:marine: Thank you for the birthday salutation...welcome aboard....Gung-Ho:marine:

Lock-n-Load
01-27-04, 06:12 AM
:marine: I'm with you, Marine...a "free bird of paradise"...thank you for the remembrance and smooth seas. Semper Fi:marine:

lurchenstein
01-29-04, 12:17 AM
Fives days overdue, but not too late to wish a true hardcharger &quot;Happy Birthday Marine&quot;! Wish you many more years! <br />
BTW, read your Korean War memoirs on the Korean War Educator site. Well presented!...

Lock-n-Load
01-29-04, 01:45 AM
:marine:thank you very much, Chris, you are always welcome; in addition, very pleased you ventured into the Korean War-Educator website...I say, it's the most informative site online, dealing comprehensively with the War...the memoir segment is like you stated-well presented-I'm glad you got something out of it...I write primarily for Marines, and if civilians want to come aboard....all the better...thanks for joining the Main Body Semper Fi.:marine: