PDA

View Full Version : Blast in crowded Pakistan park kills at least 65

MunkyVsRobot
03-27-16, 06:35 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/27/blast-near-pakistan-park-kills-10.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Crazy events going on in the world. Even on a day such as today the terrorists do not take a day off. Only a matter of time till it strikes the US again.

Mongoose
03-27-16, 06:48 PM
I can't understand why all the Countries, including the U.S., just sits back and says....we have it under control. Wipe these azzholes off the face of the earth.

MunkyVsRobot
03-27-16, 07:05 PM
Where as i agree with you I agree to a point. We are fighting a battle similar as to that of WW2 and the Japanese it is a war against a belief an idealism. Where the Japanese thought the Americans were so bad and their belief system was so ingrained in them it took two hydrogen bombs to get them to stop.

This is kind of the same case today but where if we went in with an atomic bomb the world would get wiped out. Even the way we are figthing we are creating more descenters. not that we should stand by and do nothing but this is the war we fight. and will forever fight.

madsox
03-27-16, 08:32 PM
There's more evil out there than you can shake a stick at - Friday it was a soccer game in Iraq, 30 dead and 60 injured I think, now this one, I don't know how to stop it myself. But playing nice sure as hell isn't going to do it.

The good people in the places these savages come from (and there are good people there) - they need to be part of the cure, too, or the disease will just keep growing and moving around and never go away.

Way above my pay grade, but point me at the bad guys and put a rifle in my hands and I'll take a few of the frckers out!

Tennessee Top
03-27-16, 09:03 PM
It's probably too late for Europe (thanks to their own open borders and liberal immigration policies which some slow learners STILL practice today).

If we learn anything from Europe, it must be we HAVE to control our borders and stop the flow of migrants into this country. Europe has shown it's 2nd and 3rd generation migrants who do not assimilate and are most likely to become radicalized. Our Government shows no signs of any lessons learned so far. It only talks about stronger borders and stiffer immigration laws but nothing ever gets done. Same can be said about the national debt. We are on a fast pace to become bankrupt just like Greece. Again, our Government only talks about spending control but never actually does anything about it (except for sequestration which only makes our military the weakest it's been in decades).

elkbow
03-28-16, 06:34 AM
I say we fight fire with fire, send in a team in masks , capture these idiots as you find them, film doing blood transmissions using pork blood before you remove their heads, stinking goat humpers! The average American doesn't understand that Islam by true believers believe in killing ALL non- believers or converting them to Islam and having them join in the jihad. Wake up America!

Mongoose
03-28-16, 07:21 AM
You can't tell me that if each Country affected put one combat Bn. into the pot and went after these azzholes, took out most of their fighting force and their weapons and then sent in SOG units to get their upper ranks, it wouldn't solve the problem. Once you do away with the majority of fighters, it would be much easier to keep the ranks in check.

Rocky C
03-28-16, 09:00 AM
There is always a " Something " going on behind the scenes that we will never know about.

The thing that's always been on my mind is " Where is the money coming from to fund these azzholes " ? They have to buy there shiat somewhere and from someone.

Follow the money and destroy the " Funders " first. Then go in and take care of business !!!

madsox
03-28-16, 09:54 AM
What Billy and Rocky said - get the locals to actually put up some troops and seriously go after the dirtbags on the ground, and cut off their money. You know that "we" know where it's coming from, but our gummint and the big $$ folks don't want to upset their friends by calling them out.

And it's not just the current politicos here, it goes back over Ds and Rs for decades. Plus the other countries that like seeing us off balance...