PDA

View Full Version : Oliver North, US Troops Speech

irpat54
02-18-16, 09:06 AM
I know this is old, but but it is still true.. at least for now, hopefully we can get someone back in office that will remember who we are..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLOjIKt7wOk

gkmoz
02-18-16, 12:54 PM
AWWWWW If they are Marines ? they will be complaining coming & going lol :)

advanced
02-19-16, 02:52 PM
JIm Webb is a good man, should have run as a Republican. He was in the 2/5 out in the Arizona after I left. Those were some real walks in the park.

Mongoose and FistFu were out there as well. We fought together at the Hook and the 2 of them saved my life as I was surely a gonner in that operation. I have the highest respect for the both of them and all the other Marines that served in many of those places as well. Walk lightly grasshopper.

irpat54
02-19-16, 04:41 PM
I believe Iran-Contra was just a witch hunt to try to embarrass Reagan.. IMO..
Tip really had nothing and was just talking out his Butt,, again IMO, after everything that came out of all the investigation,, there was nothing..

irpat54
02-19-16, 09:16 PM
North admitted during the tv interviews that he would have followed every order that Reagan would have given him. That is not the right answer. He should have learned at Annapolis that there are lawful orders vs unlawful orders. Colonels even ones from Annapolis are supposed to know that.

true, but like he also said, he thought it was a great idea. that is why he went ahead with it,,ether way,, those, like democrats, that live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks...lol