PDA

View Full Version : Darwin's are out ...

irpat54
01-29-16, 07:30 AM
e Darwin's are out ... <br />
<br />
Yes, it's that magical time of year again when the Darwin Awards are bestowed, honoring the least evolved among us. <br />
<br />
Here is the glorious winner: <br />
<br />
1. When his 38...

Rocky C
01-29-16, 08:32 AM
hahahahahaha, but scary lol...

Mongoose
01-29-16, 03:49 PM
That pretty well sums up my life......I could fall in a barrel of boobs and come out sucking my thumb.

irpat54
01-29-16, 09:34 PM
That pretty well sums up my life......I could fall in a barrel of boobs and come out sucking my thumb.

ROFLMBO.. man that stinks... :thumbup:

2 Marine Mom
02-02-16, 12:04 AM
those are funny, that is scary about the fact, that the stupid can vote.. we can't cure stupid, but, those of us in the medical field can medicate it!!!!baaahaaa!!

m14ed
02-02-16, 12:38 AM
Darwin's are out ...

That pretty well sums up my life......

I could fall in a barrel of boobs
and come out sucking my thumb.

Billy -
At least you aren't ROOTING with the gang
that's 100% Behind Hillery -
and Believing her BULL-
that there's NO THERE- there.

irpat54
02-02-16, 07:44 AM
those are funny, that is scary about the fact, that the stupid can vote.. we can't cure stupid, but, those of us in the medical field can medicate it!!!!baaahaaa!!
lol.. and I know some that could use the medicating... one in my family for sure,,,, well two actually..lol

Mongoose
02-02-16, 08:46 AM
You and who else Pat?

Mongoose
02-02-16, 08:47 AM
Ed, thanks for the kind words, brother.

2 Marine Mom
02-03-16, 12:16 AM
Well, you know, us in the nursing field, call the shots!!! Next! drop your drawers and prepare to scream!!!!!

2 Marine Mom
02-03-16, 12:20 AM
pretty sad to have to stoop to a coin toss, to see who wins the democratic, vote. Then C span, says not all the votes were counted, in the last county, cause, the leader of the Clinton, group, somehow know the count would be that close, so she stopped counting when Hilary had enough to beat bernie, then they tossed a coin. I'd be checking that coin, to make sure it doesn't have 2 of the same faces on it.

2 Marine Mom
02-03-16, 12:22 AM
I think O'Malley is the better choice in that mess. and I'm good with what went down in the Republican race. I say the big 3 cruz, trump, and Rubio. Actually, several in the Republican area, have good qualities. they could all help clean up the mess, cept bush, and a couple others.

irpat54
02-03-16, 06:09 AM
You and who else Pat?
lol,, my Brother,, he also is a Jar-Head..