PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Doc Wilder

SGT7477
01-12-16, 03:25 PM
It's your day Brother, have a good one, Semper Fidelis.

irpat54
01-12-16, 03:53 PM
Happy Birthday Doc.. have a great day

Mongoose
01-12-16, 04:28 PM
Happy Birthday Doc.

Rocky C
01-12-16, 05:11 PM
Happy Birthday Doc. Hope your having fun in Vegas brother.

HM3 Doc Wilder
01-12-16, 07:33 PM
Thankyou for wishing me Happy Birthday all-Am having a very good time here.Have lost only $ 20.00 dollars so far.Played lot's of free games-went to a Monday night Military Buffet-half-price on Monday for Veterans.Real mashed potatoes,good ham steaks,beef-which I don't eat much of any more.Tonight we are going to a Buffet at The Hard Rock Cafe.Did take a picture of me standing behind a million dollars.Just gotta figure out,how to scan it in.Very sad to hear about David Bowie,dying of lver cancer at age 69.Didn't care much for that Ziggy stuff,but all other songs I Loved.They say Prince is a genius,but Bowie belongs with the Beatles,Stones,and Kinks.The world has lost a Great Musician;including Lenny from Motor Head.I took a look in the mirror here and I look like a senior.Oh well,next life-I'll be young again.If you buya Condo here,the rent is about $300.00 and change-pretty cheap.I'll till take NYC-over this.The people are very friendly here,I must say.Tonight President Obama gives his last speech.He looks very healthy.He was Presidential Material-but really was not for Americans.I wish him well-to get out of office. Governor Cristy-can't stand that fat fuk,or Hilary either.I'm for Trump,but I fear for his life.Hope your all doing Well Marines.Gotta Go now.Be Safe,God Bless and Semper Fi Forever.The Truth is Marines really are the Best People!

USMC 2571
01-12-16, 08:31 PM
Happy birthday doc

Rocky C
01-13-16, 07:57 AM
Nice post Doc.

You really speak from the heart. Glad your having a great time....

Phantom Blooper
01-13-16, 02:42 PM
Happy Burfday' Doc!

madsox
01-13-16, 05:43 PM
Happy late Birthday, Doc! Sorry I'm late, the cold froze up my brain yesterday, but you keep on calling it like you see it, we luv ya around here!

kaelobo
01-13-16, 10:49 PM
Happy Birthday Doc.

McT ontheRock71
01-20-16, 09:52 AM
A BIG HAPPY BELATED DOC WILDER! So sorry that I missed sending you these greetings earlier. I hope that it turned out to be a great celebration.
Ken

HM3 Doc Wilder
01-21-16, 02:22 AM
Thank you all once again-You know this aging is for the birds-but,as you Marines say"Any Day Above Ground is A Good Day".I think to Give Back to Veterans-I'm going to Learn to do Claims-two days a week at the VA.I have some tales I never told you.The Neurapthy didn't work out.They said I have Carpel Tunnel,in both wrists,and nerve damage in my left foot is due to my broken ankle.Right foot has some nerve damage but-this is really what I thought,would get me some C&P.The PTSD-which I have always denied,looks like I will get an increase-of 20%-Never expected that at all.Therefore,I must Help my Fellow Vets-and Contribute,something back.First,I must help my brother.He needs Cataract Surgery-and has some kidney failure.He's Okay-Tough Dude.So,I'm really going to try to be a better person-and Listen More and Say Less.Bless you all.

SGT7477
01-21-16, 07:56 AM
Sounds good Doc, Semper Fidelis Brother.