PDA

View Full Version : 0211 CI/HUMINT board soon...

Demon Dog
12-03-15, 09:27 PM
I'm new here and have read some very old threads about the lat move process and related information. I understand all of that as I am almost finished with the screening process, I only have the board left to pass. I was just going to ask if there is anyone out there who has been through the 0211 A&S board and if so, what should I do to better prepare myself to be successful?

josephd
12-03-15, 09:29 PM
your liason/representative that is processing your package should have given you everything you need to know and look out for

Demon Dog
12-03-15, 09:37 PM
Yes Sgt, the CI recruiters have given me a paper listing the publications to study. I was just looking for more of a personal experience with the actual board. I havent found any information really pertaining to that. On another note, how did you get a picture of your rank on your profile. I tried to figure it out but I guess I didnt do it right.

josephd
12-03-15, 09:45 PM
I was just looking for more of a personal experience with the actual board. I havent found any information really pertaining to that

and you won't, this is CI/HI!...the community itself is extremely small, 1% of the 1% of the 1%, literally....the CI/HI community recruit and select their own, do you really think you are gonna find someone on a public forum who is going to tell you all about it??...let me answer that for you..No.

The vetting process for CI/HI as you should already be aware is extremely long and strenuous, for good reason. The fact that you are posting these questions on public forum already tells me that you aren't cut out for it.

MunkyVsRobot
12-07-15, 11:39 AM
I haven't been personally in on the boards but i've seen and heard about a few. Just know your stuff and be confident. Make sure your bravos are pressed and that you are squared away, and just be calm about it either you are going to get accepted or you are not. I would also suggest being very attentive during the board process.