PDA

View Full Version : Earned The Title "marine!!!"

OUTLAW
01-15-04, 05:56 PM
WHAT'S UP DEVIL DOGS AND POOLE'S. IM PRIVATE FIRST CLASS HILL...I JUST GRADUATED FROM MCRD SAN DIEGO ON FRIDAY(JAN 9,2004) IT FEELS DAMN GOOD TO BE A MARINE NOW....MY EXPERIANCE IN BOOTCAMP WAS MUCH MORE THAN I EXPECTED BUT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT IM GLAD I DID IT.....IF ANY POOLE'S HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT BOOTCAMP JUST ASK..IF ANY DEVIL DOG'S HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR ME IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...WELL I'LL JUST SECURE THIS THREAD HERE AND TO ALL MY BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S OUT THERE..SEMPER FI!!!:marine:

thedrifter
01-15-04, 05:59 PM
Congratulations Marine!!!!!

Welcome to the Brotherhood/Sisterhood.....

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

yellowwing
01-15-04, 06:00 PM
Congratulations, and welcome the Brotherhood, Marine! There realy is no description unless you've been through it. Did they let you keep your sunglasses? :marine:

Toby M
01-15-04, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the club Marine...Make us old guys proud!

Caesar Augustus
01-15-04, 08:42 PM
Hey Outlaw. I remember when you left. Congrats man. I leave tuesday. Any words of wisdom

OUTLAW
01-15-04, 09:05 PM
THANX MARINE'S...CORPORAL YELLOWWING IM GUESSING YOU WENT TO BOOTCAMP AT PARIS ISLAND..LOL...AND FOR AUGUSTUS THANXS...THE MAIN THING I CAN TELL YOU IS MOVE WITH SOME SPEED AND INTENSITY AND DO EXACTLY WHAT YOUR TOLD...GOOD LUCK

cjdoyle
01-15-04, 10:24 PM
Congrats Devil Dog....So they took the glasses back???? LMAO
Cpl D

MillRatUSMC
01-15-04, 10:38 PM
Congrats Marine
You parade was many years removed from one marched on the grinder at MCRD SD.
But we now brothers by the Emblem of our beloved Corps

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

PS I graduated in Febuary of 1958, so you see how far apart our graduating days are.

Caesar Augustus
01-15-04, 10:39 PM
Darn I won't get my tom cruise glasses:(

namgrunt
01-31-04, 02:06 AM
Welcome Aboard, Marine!

Keep your eye and ears open, and your behind down low. Remember, learn your job(s) well, because there is no second chance in active combat. You are now a weapon, be wise and exert self-control in how you conduct yourself.

Long life and good duty to you. Make us all proud.

namgrunt

VMGRMech
01-31-04, 06:07 AM
Welcome, now turn Caps Loc off!