PDA

View Full Version : Police Sergeant

Westtoeast
09-17-15, 06:57 PM
How many people on here have held the Police Sergeant billet through out there career. I have been assigned this billet and the amount of cluster of **** i have taken over **** poor accountability and just all around bull**** that follows this is really just ****ing me off.

m14ed
09-18-15, 01:29 AM
be thankfull they didn;t turn that designation
over to t he civilians.....

have you learned to fold sheets properly to
gain on your count ?

ENJOY !

Old Marine
09-18-15, 09:09 AM
What is your primary MOS?

Marine1011
09-18-15, 02:55 PM
This site can reverse any job or duty someone dislikes. We've done it many times.

Old Marine
09-18-15, 03:44 PM
Nevermind my post #3 on this thread. After reading the thread about the Adverse Sit Rep I have my answer.

When I was active being assigned as Police Sgt usually was because the Marine was having a problem adjusting to his assigned MOS.

I would suggest you do the job and become the best Police Sgt. your superiors have ever seen. Good luck to you.

josephd
09-18-15, 08:35 PM
Kinda to piggy back on the Gunny said... essentially you got FAP'd out..??....

I would take ownership of the billet, turn it into something worthwhile and successful by squaring the Marines and the section/detachment away...if you have a good chain you will probably recognized for it

troop901
09-18-15, 09:35 PM
Police Sgt.? in the MPs or Camp Guard? trying to figure out this police sgt rank. And yes Ed, I am here tonight, da boy plays football now and yes he is a tiiny lil boy as he momma says. He is only 6 Ft. 3 In and 262 lbs. But I want to know more about this Police Sgt. billet.

m14ed
09-19-15, 02:00 AM
way to go Troop....

Police Sgt. duties assigned by unit.

maintains the grounds and interrior
of what used to be the barracks.

ran linen survey once a week.
and SPIFFing up the barracks once
the inhabitents had left the building
for the workday...

"YOU KNOW" sorta like doing Mess duty.
but you "Stay at home"