PDA

View Full Version : In a little.....situation.

LCPL1341
08-16-15, 10:27 AM
Just spent a few weeks at Lejeune for a training event, I cam home directly after and brought cammies to get washed. Well, I left them up and my mom decided to wash them the first night I was back. Long story short, my rifle card was in my breast pocket; there is still parts of it left, but its pretty much gone. I remember by rifle serial #, but as it stands, I need a new rifle card from the armory. I'd assume I'm in a world of sh*t. Any of you had experience with this? Have you dealt with a Marine who lost'destroyed his rifle card? Have you done it yourself? What's the procedure?

USMC 2571
08-16-15, 10:32 AM
Judging from your numerous and helpful posts, you are a squared away individual like josephd and munkyvsrobot, and I personally don't see any problem, since it was not due to some extreme negligence, and after all it is a card, not the rifle itself, which would be an entirely different story.

They didn't have rifle cards when I was in, they just issued us a rifle and THEY kept the records of it. But anyway, let us know how this turns out.

Knowing what a big deal is made out of everything nowadays, in and out of the Corps, nothing would surprise me either way. Keep us posted, please.

LCPL1341
08-16-15, 10:56 AM
Lol, than you for the kind words. I will no doubt keep this thread updated. The armory chief (SSgt) is a good guy, but a very angry man, so I expect at least an ass chewing. My main concern is negative paperwork because I've heard of Marines in similar situations getting it. My record has been perfect thus far, I just don't want a pg.11 or 6105 on it.

USMC 2571
08-16-15, 10:58 AM
I think you know, beyond any shadow of a doubt, what I think about the armory chief saying something about this. :)

LCPL1341
08-16-15, 11:06 AM
Yes, I can guess the response lol. Either way, I'll just go to parade rest, take the ass chewing, then carry on with my day.

Big Boz
08-16-15, 12:05 PM
Yes, I can guess the response lol. Either way, I'll just go to parade rest, take the ass chewing, then carry on with my day.

That's about all you can do. No rifle cards for me either when I was in. Just hand them my ID, get the rifle, check the S/N.

Old Marine
08-16-15, 02:48 PM
Take the ass chewing and continue to march.

FoxtrotOscar
08-16-15, 03:09 PM
I really don't see a major situation coming fro this, as a reminder to back up your wash story...

Keep the debris in a baggy, this will help perhaps...

Rifle cards happen..

Again, it shouldn't be a major issue... as stated previously.. take an ass chewing and carry on..

FO...

MunkyVsRobot
08-16-15, 05:16 PM
If your first sgt is a dick he can give you a pg 11 for it because it is technically a serialized piece of equipment. When you are AD and want to go on leave you turn in your weapons cards and meal card if you rate one. If your 1st sgt is relatively on the level and chill they will just issue you new ones. If you come to them with the pieces of it im sure they will be more understanding than if you didnt have them at all, you could at least corroborate your story.

MunkyVsRobot
08-16-15, 05:40 PM
If you have half way decent NCO's that actually give a crap about their juniors too they will back you up and ensure you dont get messed with.

LCPL1341
08-16-15, 06:09 PM
Good to go gents. I'l keep this thread updated as soon as I get a chance to.

Semper Fi!

USMC 2571
08-16-15, 08:08 PM
Foxtrot and Munky have an excellent point, and that is to present your messed up card, such as it is, in a baggie, just to show, as they said, that your story is true, and that you didn't lose the card somewhere out of carelessness, etc. Good point.

mexbearlll
08-16-15, 09:32 PM
WOW, Your Mother washed Your cammies for You ... Hope You told her Thank You MOM !!! And as Munky said a "Good NCO" should help You out with this situation.
I know I did for My Marines. S/F

josephd
08-16-15, 11:22 PM
This is one of those things(in my experience) that gets brushed under the rug if you're a squared away Marine(which you seem to be) or gets you punished to the fullest extent possible(NJP) if you're a turd.

Either way you're probably gonna get an ass chewing whether it be from one of your NCO's, SNCO's, 1st Sgt, or all three. Take the ass chewing and move on.

I'll echo what the others have said, get the peices you have and put them in a ziploc bag or something so you at least it shows that you "have it' and wasn't careless and lost it

m14ed
08-17-15, 12:50 AM
I really don't see a major situation coming from
this, as a reminder to back up your wash story...

Keep the debris in a baggy, this will help perhaps...

Rifle cards happen..

Again, it shouldn't be a major issue...
as stated previously.. take an ass chewing and carry on..

FO...

DITTO

you didn't loose it.
It just got Folded<rolled<spindle<
and FORKED and didn't stand up
to the strain...

Wear and Tear, expedited

advanced
08-17-15, 08:14 AM
Sounds like the Marine Corps issued an inferior piece of equipment. Request that future cards be laminated.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/8e4c3081/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Tennessee Top
08-17-15, 08:19 AM
I'm just wondering. Is one allowed to laminate the card to keep this from happening in the future?

Great minds think alike! We posted at the same time.

USMC 2571
08-17-15, 08:56 AM
The best thing LCPL1341 can do is to print out this thread, take it to the armory chief, slam it down on his desk and tell him THIS is what Marines from different eras think about nonsense like this.....then he can write us from the brig and tell us how it went---no, seriously, to hear that some people have gotten written up over something like this, or chastised or whatever, it points again to the huge difference between yesteryear and today. Not that things were one big open free for all years ago, but that common sense reigned supreme. That cannot be said for 2015 in or out of the Corps. Not on the scale it used to be.

Big Boz
08-22-15, 07:53 AM
WOW!!!
That must have been some ass chewing. Probably can't sit down yet.

LCPL1341
08-22-15, 12:25 PM
UPDATE: Kept identifiable parts of the card in a ziplock, told my squad leader, he said "no biggie." Went to armory, showed them to armorer who signed my card...surprisingly didn't really get yelled at even though he was a bit upset about having to go through the process of getting me a new one. The armorer said "lets not make this a habit." End of story lol.

USMC 2571
08-22-15, 12:41 PM
That is great! Now go back to the armorer and tell him he'll issue as many cards as you see fit to lose.

josephd
08-22-15, 01:20 PM
UPDATE: Kept identifiable parts of the card in a ziplock, told my squad leader, he said "no biggie." Went to armory, showed them to armorer who signed my card...surprisingly didn't really get yelled at even though he was a bit upset about having to go through the process of getting me a new one. The armorer said "lets not make this a habit." End of story lol.

that's awesome....you have a good squad leader, kept it at that lowest level

advanced
08-22-15, 01:48 PM
A kinder, gentler USMC. That's really the one that I wanted to join.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/7658b9d3/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

HST
08-22-15, 02:31 PM
I liked the one where they trusted you to keep your weapon in the rifle rack in your barracks and all you had to remember was the lock combination. This one where they are afraid that someone will go...

MunkyVsRobot
08-22-15, 04:41 PM
yeah thats about what i figured would happen. Not a big issue.

josephd
08-22-15, 07:39 PM
A kinder, gentler USMC. That's really the one that I wanted to join.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/7658b9d3/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

I know your making a joke but....

what does that have to do with anything?.....what does a "harder" Corps with someone chewing his a$$ out, involving documentation, and/or physically slaying him solve in this situation?.....it was a simple honest mistake, not even by him. His leaders took care of it/him as they should have.

(this rant/questioning is not directed at you at all advanced, just something for everyone to think about)

joseywales
08-22-15, 08:59 PM
If it's known that advanced is making a joke, then let him make it. Let's not do like we usually do, become cantankerous every time an older generation Marine makes a comment about the newer Corps compared to the Older Corps. We can all get along, in a gentler and more understanding Corps these days. lol

joseywales
08-22-15, 09:01 PM
As a matter of fact, in the OLD days, even less would be done about the rifle card (if they had such a thing, which they did not) than today. There would be absolutely nothing even mentioned about it. So what advanced is saying is that as mild as the outcome was here with LCPL, it would have been even milder way back when. No big deal. We're just talking here.

mexbearlll
08-22-15, 09:12 PM
Old Corps ,New Corps, We are all Marine Corps so lets be cantankerous together !!!

joseywales
08-22-15, 09:13 PM
lol

josephd
08-23-15, 05:13 PM
As a matter of fact, in the OLD days, even less would be done about the rifle card (if they had such a thing, which they did not) than today. There would be absolutely nothing even mentioned about it. So what advanced is saying is that as mild as the outcome was here with LCPL, it would have been even milder way back when. No big deal. We're just talking here.

:handshake:

joseywales
08-23-15, 05:20 PM
And one back to you, joseph :)

hardisk
08-23-15, 06:30 PM
I don't know if you are actually allowed to laminate the rifle card or not, but every unit I have ever been too I have always laminated both my pistol and rifle cards and no one said anything to me about it. Besides, when you leave the unit, the armor just shreds the dang thing anyways and marks that the weapon no longer belongs to you(at least that is what my armors did). Good to hear

m14ed
08-24-15, 10:43 AM
Tony <br />
looks more like it's &quot;RESERVES&quot;......... <br />
<br />
Who you think would be around to eyeball <br />
them RIFLERACKS during the time they aren't there ? <br />
<br />
So, they lock um' up , <br />
so's the outside world ...

FoxtrotOscar
08-24-15, 11:58 AM
I think that the entire situation was handled appropriately and correctly...

Good to Go...!!!

HST
08-24-15, 02:04 PM
Maybe so, Ed but if the regulars keep their weapons in their barracks why would they need a card?

LCPL1341
08-26-15, 11:03 AM
This is standard throughout the Corps From Hawaii to Lejenue to Okinawa. Service rifles are kept locked up in the armory and when you need to get said weapons, you go to the armory and draw them. And Ed, in the Reserves, there is I&I (Inspector Instructor) staff which is there all the time when the reserves are not there; think Active Duty Marines, but at a reserve base. They maintain the unit when the reservists aren't there one weekend a month.

HST
08-26-15, 01:06 PM
Like I said, Ed The REMF's are in charge now. Do they let marines carry loaded weapons in combat or are they afraid that they might actually do some bad guy and **** on him?

josephd
08-26-15, 05:34 PM
kinda sad actually there is some truth to that....I carried a M9 unloaded around the FOB. <br />
<br />
we were never allowed to be condition 1 outside the wire....even our crew serves mounted to our trucks...

USMC 2571
08-26-15, 06:41 PM
Tony (HST)----the sad truth is, as society goes, so goes the Corps, only more slowly.

silveradomick
08-26-15, 07:06 PM
kinda sad actually there is some truth to that....I carried a M9 unloaded around the FOB.

we were never allowed to be condition 1 outside the wire....even our crew serves mounted to our trucks had to be condition 3 or half load. per our EOF and ROE from higher

I'll never forget the day I decided I wasn't going to re-up. On my second tour (Ramadi 2004-2005) my squad had been out conducting an ambush overnight. We come dragging ass back to Blue Diamond and approach our hooch. There's a bored SMaj standing in front of the building we are living in. He looks mad. We start to drop our gear and resupply water and ammo, since we are on QRF in 4 hours. SMaj has a work with our Plt Co (a SSgt) and storms off. Apparently, the street in front of our hooch was too sandy for the Smaj's liking, and SSgt L was instructed to have us un**** that situation. So there we are, just in from a 24 hour long patrol, about to be up for QRF, and we are pushing brooms clearing sand off the street in the middle of a mother****ing desert. That's when I knew, having seen the wartime Corps, that I would never last once the REmF's caught up fully and started running things again.

josephd
08-26-15, 09:18 PM
Bro...I hear ya....you were in some time before me but $hit like that hasn't changed...

We came back in the wire from being gone and living out of our trucks for over 3 weeks. We went "combat ineffective" after losing our RCP/EOD(2 soldiers KIA), losing 8 trucks of our own, and med-evacing 1 Marine(shrapnel to legs) all from IEDs....we rolled back in Camp Leatherneck to our motorpool at like 3am, not having eaten in about 10 hours, almost out of water, and not resting/sleeping in about 36 hours....our whole chain of command was waiting for us when we rolled in(Bn CO, Bn SgtMjr, Co. CO, etc..).....the first thing our Co. 1st Sgt did was start going truck to truck as we're dismounting checking our shaves, seeing if we're wearing white socks, making sure our gear is in order, cleaning our trucks, and other stupid stuff...

Our Plt. Cmdr was written a letter of reprimand after he tore into the 1st Sgt right in front of everyone

josephd
08-26-15, 09:21 PM
Our Plt. Cmdr and Plt. Sgt were the only ones not awarded Navy Commendations in the whole Bn at the end....even though we ran the most missions and got hit the most(contact and IEDs)....they didn't let the bull$hit effect us

silveradomick
08-26-15, 09:28 PM
The first tour, for the invasion, was ****ing wild man. You wouldn't have recognized the Marine Corps we were back then. Some of the 'nam era guys would have though. I mean ****, we went 46 days without a shower, living in our trucks, and the highest ranking person we saw was a Sgt in whatever CoC we stopped in to get our next assignment. We were basically OFP, and it showed. Sleeveless skivvy shirts under a flak, do rags on our heads, tattoos all over the place, dirty, filthy, mean as ****, trucks full of ammo, chow, water, and more ammo. Trucks falling apart so bad that we would literally strip out army vehicles if we found them unattended in order to keep ours on the road...those were the days.

josephd
08-26-15, 09:39 PM
The first tour, for the invasion, was ****ing wild man. You wouldn't have recognized the Marine Corps we were back then. Some of the 'nam era guys would have though. I mean ****, we went 46 days without a shower, living in our trucks, and the highest ranking person we saw was a Sgt in whatever CoC we stopped in to get our next assignment. We were basically OFP, and it showed. Sleeveless skivvy shirts under a flak, do rags on our heads, tattoos all over the place, dirty, filthy, mean as ****, trucks full of ammo, chow, water, and more ammo. Trucks falling apart so bad that we would literally strip out army vehicles if we found them unattended in order to keep ours on the road...those were the days.

Hahahaa....yeah that's pretty much how we rolled once we were outside the wire....boots, silkies, skivvys, and our flak/kevlars

we just couldn't roll back into Camp Cupcake(Leatherneck) like that

advanced
08-27-15, 04:00 AM
Well, that's nothing, we didn't even wear underwear.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/1d7aaa39/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

McT ontheRock71
08-27-15, 07:39 AM
Ha, ha,ha! It's gives me comfort to know that even though the Corps may change from "old" to "new", Marines will always stay the same.
Semper Fi, Brothers
Ken

silveradomick
08-27-15, 08:12 AM
Well, that's nothing, we didn't even wear underwear.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/1d7aaa39/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

If we did, it was probably your mom's panties, and they were probably worn on our heads...

oldtop
08-27-15, 09:12 AM
ditto...ditto...ditto... :yes::D

HST
08-27-15, 12:51 PM
I'm glad to have read some of these posts. You don't hear much from the guys who were in the recent fights. I guess it's due to the media hating all the fighters and the willingness of our leaders to hang the men out to cover their azzes if the press publish something some people don't like.

It sounds like Marines in the bush haven't changed a bit in all these years and that's great and it sounds like the REMF are the same azzholes that they were in my time. I guess the big difference is the way information moves today. In Nam a lot of us had cameras and a lot of us took pics of our kills and dead gooks in general and a lot of them were Marines standing, sitting, wizzing on them and a number of other odd poses. Few of those ever got out to the public and a lot got burned after Mi Lia. Anyway I'm glad the Corps is still the Corps and proud to be a Marine. Semper Fi Brothers

silveradomick
08-27-15, 01:13 PM
HST, thanks for recognizing that fact and bringing it up. <br />
<br />
The Corps, for all its asinine bull**** and increased stupidity in the rear, is still the same as it ever was when we get out in bad guy...

McT ontheRock71
08-27-15, 01:22 PM
Well said Justin.

HST
08-27-15, 05:23 PM
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Well you guys didn't just win battles, you actually won the war. According to the Kissinger stats we "won" the war in Vietnam We were killing them by the millions in Nam. Every time we called in an airstrike or a fire mission we'd get a call from the rear for a "body count" and if we reported that we couldn't get one for some reason, like too many gooks around or bad terrain, we'd get a little sermon about the cost of the air or arty support and if we didn't have positive results they might have to cut it back. So everyone just made up the numbers. Some of them were so clearly false it was funny but the REMF's loved them the bigger the better.....and that's how we defeated those Godless commies who are now making tennis shoes at $5.00 a peir and sending them here at $100.00 a pair.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

FistFu68
08-27-15, 07:26 PM
Ain't No Biggy...You YoungBucks should of heard the comments from the WW11 & Korean Vets during our Era it's always been a leg P***ing Contest all in a days hump 4 a Grunt...Hell I got Skivvies older than most Jarheads these days & Im wearing Em right now LOL S/F that