PDA

View Full Version : New here, Morning Marines

commdog1
07-08-15, 09:52 AM
Morning Marines, I’m not your average Marine, yes I went To Paris Island between April and July of 1978 graduated, then onto the 8th marines where I went to FROC school. I was with 1/8 headquarters...

Marine1011
07-08-15, 02:52 PM
Thanks for telling us your criminal history. do you see anyone else introducing themselves like this, dirty linen and all??????????????????? LOL

advanced
07-08-15, 03:04 PM
What's your point dog? Are you trying to prove that the world is out to **** on you.

joseywales
07-08-15, 03:05 PM
No, that he's innocent, twice now he's been locked up, and twice he is innocent. But why are we treated to this info?

FoxtrotOscar
07-08-15, 03:42 PM
Sounds like something out of the "Shawshank" movie, "In here, were all innocent"...!!!

Tennessee Top
07-08-15, 04:51 PM
I agree you were not an average Marine.

joseywales
07-08-15, 05:04 PM
just about to say that....good one, Top

HM3 Doc Wilder
07-08-15, 05:11 PM
Welcome commdog1-this is a Good Place to Express yourself.Since your from New York,I had to say Hello.There are no-Things on Springs Inspections-but as Marines-We Are All Tight and Brothers.........Semper Fi and Enjoy........

Marine1011
07-08-15, 05:27 PM
Nothing unusual about his original post?

Mongoose
07-08-15, 06:29 PM
What's up with yau'll. The Corps was wrong. In between his jail and brig stints, he was an honest Marine. You know that old saying........I don't always spend most of my Marine enlistment in the...

USMC 2571
07-08-15, 07:00 PM
Simply Amazing, Billy.

Tennessee Top
07-08-15, 09:31 PM
I was going along pretty well, till he still got a "good cookie medal " after going in-and-out of the Navy brig and Spanish prison. The very first offense would've nipped that in the bud!

josephd
07-08-15, 09:44 PM
I was going along pretty well, till he still got a "good cookie medal " after going in-and-out of the Navy brig and Spanish prison. The very first offense would've nipped that in the bud!

sounds like the Corps F'd up administratively, not NJPng for being arrested for whatever reason

m14ed
07-09-15, 03:10 AM
I think Chesty said, anybody that didn't
have at least One Office hours wasn't a
real Marine........

Drag yer'a$$ up, have a seat, and make
yourself comfortable ........

Some of us saw the elephant,
some of us didn't. But , anyway
Welcome Aboard and SemperFi

sparkie
07-09-15, 05:52 AM
I got my cookie after makin up 30 days bad time, ,,,but you??

commdog1
07-09-15, 06:08 AM
No problem here Guys I've gotten a ration of crap for years over this, Beleive it or not the Corps only made me pay the 13 months time back i spent in prison to them. sort of extended my time in service.
why I brought this up, because sometimes things do go wrong for servicemen overseas that is out of their or our governments control. The U.S.'s hands were tied in any help they could offer had to abide strictly by Spanish court and law Guilty till proven innocent

joseywales
07-09-15, 06:31 AM
Your reason as to why you brought it up doesn't make sense. You come here as a complete stranger, then talk about your time served like there was some kind of conversation already going on about it, and you can see that no one introduces himself or herself here, there are no other threads like this, and you're still talking about criminal law. No one was talking about things going wrong for servicemen overseas. Why don't you tell us about your irregular bowel movements while we're all here? Or whatever else you experienced. Maybe a splinter in your foot, or indigestion you had overseas.

commdog1
07-09-15, 07:30 AM
Haven't been locked up twice all has been for the same.. all brigg time was pre trial, was handed over to base upon request that be kept in confinement, i talked my way out a couple times, before spanish athorities found out i was out and requested i be confined again or they would take custady before trial.

commdog1
07-09-15, 07:47 AM
Just saying my time as a Marine wasn't what most Marines experance or expect when joining. <br />
The United States and the Military hands were tied and could offer very little to no help in my...

joseywales
07-09-15, 07:52 AM
Again-why-are-you-posting-all-this-out-of-the-blue.

commdog1
07-09-15, 08:02 AM
I expect NO sympathy, don't want any. I fought my war and won. There are many active duty men and women out there and it doesn't take much in a foriegn country to find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time or hook up with the wrong people, you don't have to be a criminal.
if I offened anyone with my introduction, which it seems I have, I'm sorry excuse me.

commdog1
07-09-15, 08:17 AM
What am I suposed to list my duty station as rota naval brigg and cadiz prison?
what is my experance as a marine some Comm. Mowing lawns and running cable TV going on work details in the brigg with the Sea Bees, or picking up trash on the side of the highways. how my last year in the Marines was on perminate firewatch detale with truck Co, because That even though my top secrete clearance was re-enstated by our government my Comm unit with 1/8 didn't want me.

Everyone has there experiance in the Marines, if it wasn't for the commander at the Marine barracks taking me under his wing and looking out for me best he could. Great man Still stays in touch with me today.

He actually extended his stay in Spain until my appeal went through and I was released from prison, he was the only American to fight tooth and nail for me, even with the Commander of the Naval base and Marine head quarters.

You guys have your memories i have mine.

commdog1
07-09-15, 08:20 AM
Besides it could be possible a few Marines out there might remember me by my story

joseywales
07-09-15, 08:24 AM
Please disregard my question of "why", and continue posting about Spain, lockups, jails, overseas and whatever else you are posting. Good luck to you.

commdog1
07-09-15, 08:29 AM
My point is you don't have to a criminal in a foriegn country to find yourself in trouble and if you think so you could be in for a crude wake up call.

commdog1
07-09-15, 08:35 AM
No, just to watch your step and and watch your backs in foriegn ports, You don't have to be criminal to find yourself in trouble.

Mongoose
07-09-15, 08:41 AM
My question is......what was you locked up in Spain for? What was you accused of. Here's one other thing that comes to mind. If in fact, the Corps knew you was innocent, why, when you was released to them, did they not just restrict you to base while awaiting proceedings?

commdog1
07-09-15, 08:48 AM
Why, The Marines or the Navy could see no reason to press or hold any charges on me. I was only held in brigg in pre trial at spains request, the only way i could get handed back over to the base. <br />

FistFu68
07-09-15, 09:13 AM
Welcome aboard Jarhead...it don't mean Chit...been there done that...joined 4...3 did 5 in &amp; out of the Redline Brig...Never left another Marine hanging blowing in the F**king Wind...Love some of...

Marine1011
07-09-15, 10:48 AM
fist n commdog is brig brothas. no wonder they understand each other and why someone could come on posting about Spanish lockups. lol

Marine1011
07-09-15, 10:49 AM
Mighta been in the same Spanish cellblock.

FistFu68
07-09-15, 11:17 AM
HaHa yup never been 2 Spain all my R&R time was in Cherry Point Lejune & Quantico where we spoke Gyrene LOL :D

FistFu68
07-09-15, 09:27 PM
@ any1 whom may wonder WTF this Jarhead do ? Alcohol & Liberty & a huge dislike of Commies Drugs & Faggots whom came looking 4 trouble When I was wearing my Uniform & all My Bling & Velcro on my Chevrons Carry On Semper Fi :usmc:

commdog1
07-10-15, 04:06 AM
Loke I said i was held in pre trial at spains request, i did get released restricted to base a couple times, but when spanish athotities found out they requested i be locked back up till trial

FistFu68
07-10-15, 11:22 AM
Welcome Home as 4 me I chalked it Up 4 experience...enough 2 know that just cause it's wearing the EGA don't mean it ain't a Backstabbing piece if Chitski :confused: