PDA

View Full Version : The Troop is back

troop901
03-28-15, 07:48 PM
This is my 3rd attempt to post this, Sup Jerry, you are still my bro. I am a Bengals fan and my Buckeyes won the first ever college playoff and we didnt have any underclassmen leave early, yes eazy E will be back next year.
Dont know alot of the names on here noiw, assuming ol Jim is still around.
But SF to the old guys and the new ones
Troop.
P.S.I am the ******* your momma warned you about

Tennessee Top
03-28-15, 09:14 PM
Enjoy the football natty. The clock is ticking on Urban Cryer and when he is going to have chest pains again and have to take a year off from the game. Just ask the Gator fans how that feels. He may make it to opening day, and he may not. As for the Bungals. Well, what can you say.

Marine1011
03-29-15, 11:18 AM
Odd post. let's all throw a big party for the Troop. What? you never heard of him?

joseywales
03-29-15, 12:15 PM
Nope, never heard of him, but the PS is what struck me :)

m14ed
03-29-15, 02:18 PM
TROOP !!!!! a friend then, a friend now, and a Friend Forever as far as i would wager. It's been years since THEFEW, and a while since the last time Brad and were $hooting the $hit,, he was being riden by a female OIC at the troop, who was out to be FRANK with everybody..... So, he doesn't answer his emails,,, that doesn't make him a bad person !!! Good to see Old Friends... SemperFidelis Marine glad to see time has returned us into your graces.

Phantom Blooper
03-29-15, 03:34 PM
Troop ...good to see you...the site has changed and allot have left or went to cyber heaven. Shaffer hasn't posted or been around in a few years...rumor has it he don't have anything to do with the site anymore....and is on Facebook. Some from your time come and post but few and far between.....Good to see your still Troopin' and da' shiny side is still up.

Kegler300
03-29-15, 04:14 PM
Troop appears to be a man of few words ...

troop901
04-02-15, 03:48 PM
Glad to see you again Ed, it has been awhile, dont get on the putor much anymore, between work and the warden fussing. Plus my lil girl started college and the boy is a H.S. freshman now, he just transferred schools and the football coach is lovin that, he is 15 and 6 ft. 225 lbs with a size 14 shoe and still growing. Got about 3 yrs till retirement if I dont go into the drop program, will have to see if its worth going an xtra 3 yrs before I decide to do that. But did something last yr they said I would never do, went to dayshift. Sucks starting at 6A but gettin home at 2P is nice. Try to get with you later ol salt.

mexbearlll
04-02-15, 10:50 PM
troop, don't know if We ever chatted but glad to see You back. And for going to dayshift, I can only hope THAT never happens to Me (17 years on nights)... S/F

troop901
04-02-15, 11:14 PM
Phantom and 55, thanks, it has been awhile hasnt it. Dont see alot of familar names around here other then you 3 riight now. Frankie, if yer still around on here its BA. Ed, I miss the Few, it was more personal it seemed, we all knew each other, most here probally dont remember the Few. Seems like I turned into the new Doc or something Lol. They probally dont know Doc either, that mean nasty bastard, but I met him in person and he was acutally a nice guy, has he passed, lost touch with him.
And Josey Wales was a great movie, I love Clint movies, just spti, a great line. And 1011, I never asked fer no party, but if you must have one it has to be over by 2200 because I have to get up early and I am gettin old bro. It used to stare me in the face in the shower, now it just stares at my feet lol. Aint here to start no wars with anyone, just trying to reconnect with some old friends. And Top, so what, he gave us a Championship, he came home and you know Tennysee would luv to have him, but I give him 5 more yrs, he has nothing left to do.
Flatfoot, SF Bro, I know it was you looking down on me that day and I won that fight and that I am still here because of you. .

troop901
04-02-15, 11:30 PM
Hey Mex, I thought the same thing, 21 yrs on evening turn, but it got to the point I needed a change, My lil girl going to college, turns out she didnt leave, she stayed home and went to the local college but I see her less then if she went away. Da boy starting H.S. sports, didnt have choice really.Plus the kids on evening turn didnt know who the Big Red Machine was, told me yean, I heard of the that show MASH, heard it was good but never saw it. Had a sgt. tell me, I am embarresed, you should be leading the post but these young guys are showing you up, I said they should, I am old. I went to days and put his young pups to shame lol.
But stay safe brother and yes 17 yrs mean yer an old guy too just like me lol.