PDA

View Full Version : This one again, Composite score question.

marjesh
03-13-15, 03:14 AM
Ok so I'm sure this comes up alot, but I need some clarity. So my composite score just updated and something doesn't seem right. Either my new pft was not counted because it was run 2 weeks ago and hit Mol 2 days later(so it's been in mol since about the 1st), or they used my average pros/cons in service of 4.3/4.3 vs my average marks in grade of 4.3/4.4 (which is what Mol shows as my average points in grade) or they rounded my pros/cons down because it's technically a 4.3/4.35 which is supposed to round to a 4.3/4.4(which it has in mol) any way you slice it, I'm shafted 10pts... 1591 instead of 1601... score to pick up last month was 1595. (2651)

Pft:257
cft: 287
Rifle: 316
Pro/con: 4.3/4.4
tis:30mo.(60pts)
tig:16mo. (80pts)
and 100pts for MCIs.

I'm not trying to start a debate on if it's too soon to pick up or anything, I'm just wondering what was missed and is there anything I can do to fix it. I'm deploying very soon and don't really have long to do much of anything.

Thank you to any and all advice. Semper.

josephd
03-13-15, 09:22 PM
i can almost guarantee it is your PFT score, you ran it and it was entered in but it was not in time for the training cut off date for next month's promotion...maybe next months cutting score will drop anyway and you'll be fine