PDA

View Full Version : Marine's Wife & Her Lover Foiled in Plot

Dvan
01-09-04, 12:28 PM
Friday, January 09, 2004 <br />
<br />
SAN DIEGO — A Marine's wife and another woman were arrested with the deadly poison ricin, and authorities said the pair planned to kill the husband to get insurance...

USMC-FO
01-09-04, 12:50 PM
Hmmmm......pretty kinky !

Obviously if these two were wearing stolen clothing with the tags still on, well then you can assume you're dealing with a couple of dykes who can out of the shallow end of the gene pool.

Sparrowhawk
01-09-04, 04:16 PM
You just can't trust them wimen!

They smile real pretty, but some have an ugly heart.

LOL

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/5302/ugly-ass.jpg

Barrio_rat
01-09-04, 06:29 PM
Just another example of why a Marine should never be married - DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

Remember, if the Marine Corps wanted you to have a wife, they'd issue you one. Of course, if the Marine Corps did issue wives, they'd be Army and Air Force hand-me-downs or just obsolete.

thedrifter
01-10-04, 04:30 PM
Officials say Marine was target of violence <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Wife, her associate held in poison find <br />
<br />
By Shannon Tangonan <br />
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

Devildogg4ever
01-11-04, 03:52 AM
A face only MaMa can love!! I thought the rest of the branches were made, just to be our wives??

Barrio_rat
01-11-04, 05:32 AM
A good deal can be read into your statement there Devildogg4ever... But I'll just leave it be.

Though, and I just can't help but bring this up, Sparrowhawk has stated many a time how he just loves red heads - this must be a picture of one (one of many) of his darlings.

Phantom Blooper
01-24-04, 02:43 PM
By: North County Times wire services <br />
<br />
SAN DIEGO - The wife of a Camp Pendleton Marine and her lesbian lover pleaded innocent in federal court today to a charge of attempted murder for allegedly...

Toby M
01-24-04, 06:12 PM
Hey, I like redheads-is she married? She's a purty one...