PDA

View Full Version : Looking for class picture of MCT, Hotel Co, 1st Plt, 31Dec1993 Camp Geiger NC

GunzB
01-01-15, 10:46 AM
This is a long shot I know. I am looking for class picture Hotel Co 1st Plt 31Dec1993 Camp Geiger NC. This picture is very distinguishable from any other class picture and if you have it, you will know right away. If you have the picture, I am the one that made it memorable (not in a good way). I would prefer to keep what I did untold and if you have it you know anyway. I was very young at the time and being a jackass. The photographer didn't notice my antics but boy did the 1stSgt notice when the pictures came out. I was not allowed to buy the picture and at the time, didn't want it anyway but now retired and looking back, I would like a copy of this picture.

I would love to get a copy of this picture and I am willing to pay. If anyone has a copy or know where I can purchase one, I would appreciate it.

Marine1955
01-01-15, 12:59 PM
Have you tried contacting Camp Geiger and seeing if they may have any back a Camp Lejeune,N.C. and see if you can have someone you know ask for a copy of it..
If you want PM me and we can talk about it..

doc h fmf
01-03-15, 02:00 PM
Class Pictures? I was at MCT for 2 years and I dont remember any class pictures.