PDA

View Full Version : Psep!!!!

wittebrian20
11-12-14, 07:31 PM
Okay Marines. I have researched all previous threads and MCO's, and I am pretty confident I know how the process works. My wife is a Marine and even works at the ERR, my question is, has any one successfully gone back active duty in the past year or so? I get a lot of mixed vibes. Half of the fence says it is possible, and then half of people say it is not. I would just like to see if any recruiters or other Marines have any experience, in successfully obtaining this goal. Thanks again Marines. BTW my RE code is RE-1A and i was a tier 1 Marine, with no NJP's or any legal matters, How-ever I have full sleeves, but I got all my tattoos while I was in. Been out 11 months. EAS - April 1st 2014.

irpat54
11-12-14, 07:53 PM
I believe that it all depends on how critical your MOS is needed, other then that, unless the newly elected congress can get the funding back into the defense budget, your chances are very slim, with all of the cut backs..

devilbones2
11-15-14, 08:25 PM
The Marine Corps by nature is a young force and they would rather have a new recruit come in than you. Do you have all of your tattoos documented? You may be able to get with a PSR that is willing to do all of the paperwork to have you come back in the reserves. Good luck, I am doing something similar.

MunkyVsRobot
11-16-14, 11:32 AM
you could try reserves then go back to active at a later date. ive heard of people in the past doing it. know of one trying to do it now.