PDA

View Full Version : Veterans day today

USMC 2571
11-11-14, 05:37 AM
Honoring all who served this country in its Armed Forces, past and present.

SGT7477
11-11-14, 06:14 AM
Happy Veterans Day, Semper Fidelis.

advanced
11-11-14, 07:29 AM
Veterans Day is a wonderful day, I wish the Birthday could be as big but of course the Birthday is only celebrated by us chosen few. My little band of Nam Combat Vets and I are riding up to Sarasota in 30 minutes to watch the parade. It's good to be alive.

I wish all of you my brothers the best day of your lives and to prove that I'm inclusive that even goes for the lib's.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/6c1387d1/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Phantom Blooper
11-11-14, 08:10 AM
Happy Veterans Day!..... Leaving in a few to go to the 11th day...11th hour....11th month service..........To ALL..... past and present of ALL branches.....Semper Fidelis!

Baker1971
11-11-14, 03:42 PM
Thank you to all that served for your service and sacrifices.

Semper Fi

advanced
11-11-14, 07:17 PM
The parade in Sarasota this morning was wonderful, small town USA with all the young cadets and ROTC students in the hight schools. As I watched them march they thought they were hot stuff, compared to Marines, ahhhhh well.

As I was leaving there was a bar called the "Gator Club" which was focused in some movies, anyway as I walked by there was a guy with MC stuff on that I waved to and he waved me in. He said he was with 2/4 in 72, way up in Cam Ranh Bay, I didn't say anything.

Any of y'all find this strange?<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/6c1387d1/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/6c1387d1/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

critter
11-12-14, 01:41 AM
Happy Veterans day to all. Semper-Fi .