PDA

View Full Version : Moh dakota meyer 1911 .45

fl1946
10-28-14, 03:45 PM
News piece in Stars & Stripes today reports that MOH recepient, Dakota Meyer signed on with Akai Automatic Pistols to produce a Special Edition .45 pistol. I suppose it is legal to provide product endorsement as long as MOH is not featured in promotion? I can visualize the howls from the stands about this. Just curious.
:no:

Phantom Blooper
10-28-14, 06:13 PM
Other Medal of Honor recipients give speeches to various organizations' for a profit, some just donate their time. So I guess this is just another way to supplement his income....I would much rather see him as a MOH recipient endorsing a .45cal pistol. And not like some sport stars pedaling underwear. But if endorsement brings discredit upon the service or this country I would cry foul.

mexbearlll
10-28-14, 11:51 PM
I agree with You on that.

m14ed
10-29-14, 03:50 AM
Cant'cha just see'um now......
"AntiGun NUTZ" that is.....
Scurrying to get endorsments by
Bo Berghdahl ............

advanced
10-29-14, 08:49 AM
Really? What's more American than Mom, Apple Pie, and a high quality 1911 auto chambered for 45 acp.

He's entitled to something for what he did other than just a medal. The medal doesn't mean he should take an oath of poverty. I believe he will uphold the highest values.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/d620bf77/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

m14ed
10-30-14, 03:21 AM
How about a "JoeBiden & Son",
1911 Shoot your FOOT OFF model.