PDA

View Full Version : EAD Recruiting

SgtSerrano
08-15-14, 07:31 AM
OOH-Rah Fellow Marines,

I just recently signed up to become a member of this website and from reading the posts on these forums, I can tell that there are a lot of people willing to provide clarity to Marines that need any sort of help or advice.

I currently serve in the SMCR and have done 1 tour to Afghanistan and I am currently serving my 2nd one as I type this. I have asked many of the SMCR Marines in regards to EAD Recruiting. Ideally, I would like to start looking into the process now to see if I even meet the requisites.

By the time I get back from this deployment later this year, I will have 1 year left of obligatory time. Is it feasible to start the process now and if so, who should I begin talking. Thanks for any and all help.

josephd
08-18-14, 02:55 PM
Don't quote me on this but I believe EAD and other types of rec aid orders come directly from the RS in your area. If they have an opening and the $$, I think all you have to do is speak with one of the actual recruiters and they can get you in touch the the RS Sgt Mjr and/or CO....beyond that I don't really know