PDA

View Full Version : Justin Beiber

VINCE8541
01-30-14, 09:36 AM
Sounds good to me. I would love to be his drill instructor.

Phantom Blooper
01-30-14, 09:39 AM
That boy needs a daily azz whoopin'...maybe a couple times a day..just to keep him in line.

irpat54
01-30-14, 09:44 AM
I see he just got back from Panama, I wonder if he has made his decision yet.. time is running out for the turd..

ameriken
01-30-14, 10:09 AM
Fukc putting that little shiit in the Corps, drop him in the middle of Siberia and let him make his snobby little arse back to Toronto. In fact, send his worthless enabling father with him.

:evilgrin:

SGT7477
01-30-14, 10:48 AM
I don't think he can make it in our Corps, send him to the army with his panties, Semper Fidelis

Lisa 23
01-30-14, 11:43 AM
He's a 19 year old spoiled little rich brat.......and is looking for attention by ANY means. <br />
Deport his sorry arse back to Canada...the sooner the better, and have him join the Canadian military. <br />

Lisa 23
01-30-14, 11:53 AM
Justin Bieber charged with assault in Toronto <br />
Maria Puente, USA TODAY 11:39 a.m. EST January 30, 2014 <br />
<br />
With all his acting out, when does Justin Bieber have time to entertain anyone anymore? <br />

oldtop
01-30-14, 01:25 PM
personally, I would really like to see someone give him the azz whipping that he deserves, while his "bodyguards" just stood by and watched and made sure that no one else jumped in to help the little turd....

CatLUVR11
01-30-14, 01:37 PM
This is celebrity justice once again. Looks at Paris Hilton. She spent what, one hour in jail and couldn't handle it so the judge allowed her release. Any other immigrant would be in prison facing deportation. This kid needs a real good ass whooping and prison time. That should be his intervention.

03GyRene
01-30-14, 03:14 PM
Justin WHO??

Rocky C
01-30-14, 05:53 PM
They just released the toxicology report. Weed and illegal Xanax that he got from his mother. How nice.

Ship his arse back to Canada...:evilgrin:

Kegler300
01-30-14, 05:57 PM
Time to send the puzz back to Canada. He only gets into brawls when his body guards are around ... to protect him.

Rocky C
01-30-14, 06:05 PM
So true...

irpat54
01-30-14, 06:26 PM
ship him back after he spend a few nights in jail.

Lisa 23
01-30-14, 06:28 PM
11 Revelations From Justin Bieber's DUI Test Report <br />
<br />
Justin Bieber is known for his smooth moves and vocal pipes, but the pint-sized popstar wasn't looking too good on Jan. 23, when officers from...

irpat54
01-30-14, 06:46 PM
jail then deportation and not allowed back,,, ever... we have enough wacko's of our own, we don't need to import more..

josephd
01-30-14, 08:04 PM
I heard an interesting point on TV the other night about this....

As much as we and the rest of America is beginning to despise him for what he is doing and being a negative role model, deporting him would be a bad financial decision. The tax revenue that he creates from what he makes and others off of him(shows, stores, merchandise, etc.) is the multi-millions. I say keep him here but put him on house arrest, keep that cash flow going.

jrh
01-31-14, 03:49 AM
03GYRENE had it right . "Justin who". Who needs that crap . Put him on an island .

Lets start getting some NEWS with more substance to it & less B.S.

Rocky C
01-31-14, 11:00 AM

As much as we and the rest of America is beginning to despise him for what he is doing and being a negative role model, deporting him would be a bad financial decision. The tax revenue that he creates from what he makes and others off of him(shows, stores, merchandise, etc.) is the multi-millions. I say keep him here but put him on house arrest, keep that cash flow going.

There is always another one to take his place...

ameriken
01-31-14, 11:03 AM

He may be a boom for the bail bond industry...

Tennessee Top
01-31-14, 11:21 AM
Ineligible to serve. Too many tattoos and would never pass the drug test (not enough waivers in his case).

mjbarron
01-31-14, 11:26 AM
I would love to be the recruit that gets to square up with him in the 4x4 boxing ring!! Do they still do that in Recruit training?

Kegler300
01-31-14, 07:11 PM
Justin Bieber — who flew to New Jersey for the Super Bowl — was detained for several hours at Teterboro Airport Friday because his plane reeked of marijuana when it landed, law enforcement sources said.

But the pint-sized pothead was released after a thorough search by cops and a pair of drug-sniffing dogs came up empty.

http://pagesix.com/2014/01/31/justin-biebers-jet-stopped-for-pot/?_ga=1.143001525.1680175831.1363901621

TonyK22
01-31-14, 08:56 PM
I say if he is man enough to choose MCRD San Diego then give him a chance. A lot of us had even more difficult circumstances that brought us to the Marines. Who knows if he can pass muster? He certainly doesn't. Somebody needs to replace Phil Everly.

Kegler300
02-01-14, 02:25 PM
http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/b/bieber_poster_alternate_titles/bieber_poster_bacon.jpg

Phantom Blooper
02-01-14, 04:46 PM
Justin and Miley Cyrus can get hitched ....take honeymoon.. get smoked up...and maybe the plane will go down....

hbharrison
02-01-14, 07:36 PM
They just released the toxicology report. Weed and illegal Xanax that he got from his mother. How nice.

Ship his arse back to Canada...:evilgrin:

Like maybe Hudson Bay and give him two weeks food and tell him he should sing to the polar bears so they mite help him find food.

HST
02-04-14, 04:39 PM
Hey, If he tried to join, Amos would suck him up for all of the good PR and why not, I'm sure a whole lot of my Nam Brothers have and maybe do smoke a pipe once in a while. Give the kid a brake, when I was in Nam, I got a letter from the St. Louis PD that I had kind of forgotten to show up for my 26 or so traffic tickets and a few other slight mis-calculations of our laws. I sent them a FU, I'm busy in the beautiful orient saving you from the commies and forgot about it until I got out and went downtown to join the STLPD but they were nice enough to lose the records.

He's a stupid kid that got real rich real fast, If he moves up the dope ladder, he'll join this Hoffman guy. Sing Loi MF'er If not he might be ok, who knows

HST
02-04-14, 04:52 PM
One of the last things I was involved in before I retired was trying to use our building codes to close down these drug "motels" we put cameras in some of them and saw some really disturbing things, teaches, business exec's scoring and cooking, they even turned off the water in a gas station where we found 120 spikes in the trash, we got a pic of a dude that had a masters dipping out of a full toilet bowl to get right.

I'm not.....never have.....and never will but these poor *******s who get a jones and score at 15% today and the dealer who's a user, mixes it at 40% tomorrow and we find them with the spike in their arm, not stoned, stone dead. makes you wonder why....why we don't just give the **** to them in controlled doses and send them out to shovel the snow.