PDA

View Full Version : Camp Pendleton MOS 7051 crash crew 12/64-5/67

starrman1
12-19-03, 07:27 PM
I am looking for anyone that was stationed there. I was soes subunit 1 out of El Toro CA. I am looking even someone from the VMO units that where there. I remember a couple of names but not enough. My CO was Frank Murrey,there was a Copeland, and a Sgt. Tesamolie,a Sgt. Wilaford,a William Turner,and a Prv. William Acock. Not sure if the names are spelled right or not.
VMO-6 was one the hellicopter units.:confused:

jasonliebe
06-22-06, 08:34 AM
My stepdad was a 7051 in vietnam, name of Dennis Krauski not sure exact service dates. Loud guy from Wisconsin...

starrman1
06-28-06, 06:21 PM
:marine: Need to know what year or if you have a oicture of him. Or if there is any pictures of any one he worked with on duty.:usmc:

greensideout
06-28-06, 08:22 PM
I am looking for anyone that was stationed there. I was soes subunit 1 out of El Toro CA. I am looking even someone from the VMO units that where there. I remember a couple of names but not enough. My CO was Frank Murrey,there was a Copeland, and a Sgt. Tesamolie,a Sgt. Wilaford,a William Turner,and a Prv. William Acock. Not sure if the names are spelled right or not.
VMO-6 was one the hellicopter units.:confused:

I was with VMO-6 at Camp Pendelton so your thread caught my interest---but that was in 1961. No help here but go to "popasmoke.com" and look up your unit and time line. Good luck and don't forget to come back.

Semper Fi

Roulette
06-28-06, 08:32 PM
GSO! :yes: :yes: ((Muah!!!))