PDA

View Full Version : I will be polite but I am beyond angry

andyb
10-12-13, 07:27 PM
I'm 80% service connected with a heart condition due to agent orange. They said it was ischemic heart disease. OK I was there I got it and the US GD Govt admitted it and said here ya go you're covered and you got the bennies, right?

OK so February this year I had chest pains and called the nurses line at Carl T Hayden VA hospital in Phoenix at 602 655-5551. Their reply CALL 911 CALL 911 so I f'n did. Ambulance comes with the fire dept sirens blaring and all, after this BS never again. They take me to the nearest hospital, I call eligibility AGAIN from the emergency room and they say YEAH your covered.

Meanwhile they paid the hospital and the xray bill but not the doctor and ambulance bill.

So now the ambulance company has turned the bill over to collection and they are threatening to sue me and get a judgement against me.

I have called the VA billing office, hand carried a voucher for payment over to the travel office that supposedly pays these things. received a call from the supervisor of the travel office that it IS approved for payment. But it remains unpaid. Meanwhile the GD collection agency is hassling me and my credit is being damaged.

I have called John McCains office (no response), the patients advocates office at the hospital and then some, all I get is a run around. So so much for supporting veterans and blah blah blah I am ^&&%$ed

Can not attribute to the incompetent situation created by Congress because this has been dragging on the February 2013.

doc h fmf
10-13-13, 03:37 PM
Know what Andy I know how feel same thing here with my Persian Gulf syndrome, Know what I don't even give a dam about the bills anymore. What are they going to do make my credit score lower, I haven't had a job in 2 year,Iam 9months behind on my child support,so I diserve disability and so do you.All I get is 200Dollars ion food stamps and if it wasn't for my girl friend I would be homeless, What triopp me out Is applying for a job with the VA . They askfor how much I owe the VA so IK owe 1388$ I tell them Icant pay because you wouldn't hire me. I don't care anymore Semper Fi and godbless my brother

Rocky C
10-13-13, 03:47 PM
Sorry Brothers to hear this news. It is unacceptable to say the least.
I am 100% SC P&T. I hope I never have to go thru this.