PDA

View Full Version : Started up a new website, tell me what you think...

thewookie
07-30-13, 05:13 PM
Title pretty much says it all. I'm doing some teaching on the side at the college I work at -- we teach a basic gun safety class so cadets and local residents can apply for their LTC. Lots of hoops to jump through in my state to exercise your rights.

Any way, I had all the certs years ago for basic pistol, HFS and personal protection in the home, but last week I had to get re-certified by the NRA because I let my membership expire. Took the class on work time and they paid for it, and they'll pay me for teaching -- in addition to my normal work/pay - so I'm not complaining. But, I decided to get this website going to see if I can drum up some business.

The course we teach at work is non-shooting (Imagine that, in this state you can't have more than ten rounds in a mag, but you can get your LTC with a 4 hour non-firing gun safety class:) Hopefully some of the students will reach out to me for some one on one instruction, and some trigger time.

That's what I am hoping anyway.

I had another blog, well it's still going, but I got too political and I moved the gun content over to this new one.

I'm interested in any and all feedback, thank you.

Semper Fi

The website is http://www.youcanbereached.com/

The name comes from an old logo from when I worked at DM school on Dam Neck.

Rocky C
07-30-13, 06:22 PM
I like it Mike, looks great Brother.
Go to the Homepage here, look left for " Link to us "
Click on it, follow the instructions and link your site with ours.

Triple your traffic on your website Brother.

Best of luck to you.

thewookie
07-30-13, 06:56 PM
I like it Mike, looks great Brother.
Go to the Homepage here, look left for " Link to us "
Click on it, follow the instructions and link your site with ours.

Triple your traffic on your website Brother.

Best of luck to you.

Good info and thanks for the support, Rocky - I will link to this site, and if it's okay I'll add the site to my list of helpful links.

awbrown1462
07-30-13, 08:23 PM
Looks real good Wookie very infomational

doc h fmf
07-30-13, 08:26 PM
Very nice article Mike, I live in FT Myers,

thewookie
07-31-13, 07:58 AM
Looks real good Wookie very infomational

Thank you, I appreciate it.

thewookie
07-31-13, 07:59 AM
Very nice article Mike, I live in FT Myers,

Thank you, Doc. Was down in Meyers for spring training, maybe next year we can link up? I'll be in Orlando the next two days for work,,, always love Orlando in August :scared: