PDA

View Full Version : Awards rated after EAS?

Mann0351
07-17-13, 09:27 AM
I EAS'd in 2011 and am currently in the IRR. Talking to my junior Marines I've found that there were unit awards awarded after I got out for deployments I was on. How do I find the awards I rate that are not on my MOL, and how do I get them put on my MOL and/or DD214?

Rocky C
07-17-13, 09:49 AM
Click this link Brother. <br />
<br />
<br />
http://www.archives.gov/veterans/ <br />
<br />
<br />
Everything you need to Know/Do is here to update your DD-214 to a DD-215 with all your rated awards on it. They will look at your...

Rocky C
07-17-13, 10:31 AM
Well, did you see my post???
You are still logged in...

josephd
07-17-13, 04:37 PM
Find the MARADMIN on that award for that time time period you were with that unit and in country/on deployment.

You can bring that MARADMIN to your S-1 and they will verify and enter it in for you.

Rocky C
07-17-13, 06:01 PM
Find the MARADMIN on that award for that time time period you were with that unit and in country/on deployment.

You can bring that MARADMIN to your S-1 and they will verify and enter it in for you.

He's been out of the Marine Corps for almost 2 years...It's in his post.

josephd
07-17-13, 06:32 PM
He's been out of the Marine Corps for almost 2 years...It's in his post.

he said he was in the IRR and was speaking with his junior Marines, which lead me to assume he was at a reserve unit finishing out his IRR time. Even if he wasn't he is still in the IRR, he can still check MARADMINs, and the S-1 at a local reserve unit should still be able to enter them in.

SgtT42
07-21-13, 07:15 AM
Log into your MOL. I have been out since Jan 2011, and i came across the same situation. They just implemented the EPAR system. Log into MOL, click the EPAR link. Find the awards tab and you can contact admin personnel directly who will look over the information you have provided them along with any documentation you want to upload.

Good Luck.