PDA

View Full Version : I hope this is true

Ken Hendry
07-07-13, 07:43 PM
FL Prosecutor indicted for falsifying arrest warrant against George ZimmermanWritten By: Bob - Jul• 03•13 <br />
&lt;!-- Start Shareaholic LikeButtonSetTop Automatic --&gt;&lt;!-- End Shareaholic LikeButtonSetTop...

hbharrison
07-08-13, 12:01 AM
Let us pray so

Zulu 36
07-08-13, 03:31 AM
This is news to us in Florida. I live an hour away from Sanford, so I'm sure the local news would have picked up on such an indictment. Plus, how could they indict her before the trial verdict came in? An acquittal would be a strong piece of evidence in such a case, but a conviction an equally strong piece going the other way.

It's very difficult to indict a prosecutor for such things. Although it can happen, such an event is rare.

Personally, I think she should be indicted if Zimmerman is acquitted. However, I think this article is a piece of fantasy.

Mongoose
07-09-13, 06:00 AM
While 95% of homicides in the black race is commited by other blacks......of which most of the victims were unarmed, it's never an issue......unless the person commiting the act is not black. In Dallas, a black , twice convicted felon, beat a police officer and started running during commision of a search warrant. He was shot and killed. The black community all but rioted for several days, because the black was unarmed. A few days later, a black man broke into a house, kidnapped a 14 year old black girl. He raped her repeatedly and then murdered her. Never heard a word from the blacks of Dallas. I often wonder why black people don't hold their own race accountable.....as they do the white race. It's called racism, that's why!

Yup
07-11-13, 11:24 AM
racism

This is pretty much all that came out of that post. Perhaps you need to get out more.

I agree this appears to be a bit of fluff from the media, at any rate a citzen's grand jury would hold no weight.