PDA

View Full Version : Kipley World War 11 Marine Sixth Division company C

budkrueger
03-27-13, 08:07 PM
20:02 budkrueger: Not Real Sure How to do this... But My Dad Bud Krueger is looking to find out what happened to a Marine in World War 2 that he served with in the Pacific... Company C 6th Division. He remembers Marine Kipley getting shot Dad yelled for a medic when they where under fire ... and he never seen him after that..... at 87 years old this is a pressing issue for him...He would like to know if Kipley made it home safe. So I thought this might be a good place to start. thank you!

budkrueger
03-27-13, 08:15 PM
Not Real Sure How to do this... But My Dad Bud Krueger is looking to find out what happened to a Marine in World War 2 that he served with in the Pacific... Company C 6th Division. He remembers Marine Kipling Kipley getting shot Dad yelled for a medic when they where under fire ... and he never seen him after that..... at 87 years old this is a pressing issue for him...He would like to know if Kipley made it home safe. So I thought this might be a good place to start. thank you!

ChuckH
03-28-13, 07:55 AM
Merged both threads... No need to start multiple threads...
Good Luck..

budkrueger
06-11-14, 10:35 AM
My Dad was wounded in World War II in Okinawa. My dad is trying to find a Marine who was wounded that he called a medic for, shortly before he himself was shot. My Dad was in the 6th Marine division 22nd Regiments 2nd Battalion E Company 2nd Platoon when he was wounded on Okinawa.
His name is something like Keepler Kipley Keppler he was from Arkansas..