PDA

View Full Version : Headaches

Patriot1993
03-10-13, 05:42 AM
Ok for the past 6 days I've gotten a dull thumping pain behind my eye that transitions into a headache at times getting strong enough to blur vision or make me dizzy. I've never had a history of headaches, my mother's a nurse and her and her doctor can't figure it out so I've scheduled and official doctors appointment for Thursday to find out what's going on. I know any doc appointments must be reported to meps via recruiter, im worried that this could DQ me even though I've been through meps and received a ship date, is this a possibility?

doc h fmf
03-10-13, 06:45 AM
ok for the past 6 days i've gotten a dull thumping pain behind my eye that transitions into a headache at times getting strong enough to blur vision or make me dizzy. I've never had a history of headaches, my mother's a nurse and her and her doctor can't figure it out so i've scheduled and official doctors appointment for thursday to find out what's going on. I know any doc appointments must be reported to meps via recruiter, im worried that this could dq me even though i've been through meps and received a ship date, is this a possibility?
thomas have you ever had an eye exam you might need glasses?
Or do you wear glasses and its been sometime since you had an eye exam?

Goodluck

stephen doc hansen hm3 fmf

Patriot1993
03-10-13, 07:32 AM
20/15 in left eye 20/17 in right eye confirmed by meps and a regular eye doctor. Last eye exam was less than 60 days ago, never wore glasses.

Rocky C
03-10-13, 09:18 AM
I know any doc appointments must be reported to meps via recruiter, im worried that this could DQ me even though I've been through meps and received a ship date, is this a possibility?

No, You are going to the Doctors because you are complaining of a headache issue.

It would be the same thing if you were going to the Doctors complaining of Flu like symptoms.

Just let your Recruiter know and you will be good to go still as long as it isn't some kind of major problem that requires surgery.

Best of Health and Luck to you.
Feel Better...

Patriot1993
03-11-13, 05:05 AM
I understand what you are saying Rocky C but my concern is that the headaches have started to cause dizziness and fuzzy vision at times.

doc h fmf
03-11-13, 05:43 AM
Okay like rocky says go to the doctors. I just was thinking you may have neede#d glasses or needed new glasses because that is what i us to ask and some times that was it.

Well goodluck feel better and hope it is nothing serious

stephen doc hansen hm3 fmf

thewookie
03-11-13, 10:17 AM
What color is your pee?

If it is dark yellow it might be from dehydration.

Is the headache behind your eyes?

Or more towards the back of your head?

Have you been sleeping well?

I am not a doctor, just wondering and trying to narrow it down.