PDA

View Full Version : re-enlistment facts

jhall5760
02-25-13, 02:09 PM
Hello all, first off let me introduce myself: Juli H.; married to Marine who served from 97-02. Recently we have been talking about him re-enlisting. It seems as though this brings about more questions than answers. My husband is looking at going Army because we were told that he cannot go back to AD in the Marine Corps. However, while looking through this site, it seems as though maybe he could. He is an E-4, MOS 6062, 35 years old. I know someone has an answer for me (even though it may not be one we want to hear....which would be a "no" answer). We talked to the recruiter that was working with our son, and he said they weren't really taking prior service members; however, the other recruiter in the recruiting station quietly stated "maybe we can get them both in". I have no military experience except my dad was in WWII in the Navy (no I am not very old, I just came along verrry late in my dads life), so please forgive if I have mis-stated something or left out any pertinent information. Thank you very much!