PDA

View Full Version : I need help!! Someone please

enlisting101
02-20-13, 09:25 PM
Well I am planning on elisting really soon. But my girlfriend in pregnant. We are not married, we are still together and i plan on getting marriend down the line. So would i be able to enlist even thought we are not married and having a baby.. So if i couldnt not enlist what would i have to do so i could enlist...

josephd
02-20-13, 09:40 PM
Well I am planning on elisting really soon. But my girlfriend in pregnant. We are not married, we are still together and i plan on getting marriend down the line. So would i be able to enlist even thought we are not married and having a baby.. So if i couldnt not enlist what would i have to do so i could enlist...

you have a better chance of enlisting without being married and not having those dependents than if you were and did.

You need to figure out your personal situation with this girl and child before you go signing any papers because if you do enlist with a child and a baby mama on the side your life in the Corps is going to SUCK!

Lisa 23
02-20-13, 10:19 PM
Thread closed until you have a complete profile besides a first and last name.....site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums. When profile is complete, PM any Squad Leader from the Squad Leaders sticky in the Ask A Marine forum and thread will be re-opened.