PDA

View Full Version : Composite Score Question

Smith2311
02-20-13, 02:32 AM
I have a Composite Score question...

If I have a 1566, and the score to pick up is a 1567.

But, My current score does not reflect the Pros/Cons I got in January that go "effective" January 31st. It raised my Average from 4.4/4.5 to 4.5/4.5, which puts my score RIGHT NOW, at a 1576. Is there a way to get my score officially re-calculated or fight this one point bull**** with the fact my Average Pros/Cons in Grade changed in Late January?

Tennessee Top
02-22-13, 01:29 AM
The composite score is good for a specified promotion period. If your latest pro/con marks do not fall within that time frame they cannot be considered and will not help you. Your admin shop can tell you what promotion period your composite score falls under. Only a certain number of personnel can be promoted during a specific period so cutoffs are unfortunately neccessary. It is nobody's fault, that's just the way the promotion system is set up fair or unfair. As long as the new marks fall within the promotion period, your score can be recomputed and reentered into the promotion system (at least that's the way it was when I was an admin chief).

patolcott
02-22-13, 05:46 AM
back when I was in the cutting score to pick up corporal got up into the 1900's LOL those were the days, thank god my billet was an NCO billet

josephd
02-22-13, 12:47 PM
your cutting score is 1567!?!?......stop complaining