02-14-13, 10:46 AM
Thoughts from my brothers.

We have a disgruntled employee on a mission to eliminate
Those who caused him grief.

His Military backround has no SF training or even
Field specific areas

All the media reports were stating "survival skills"

A 1 M $ reward was posted.

Very convientlay the cabin burned and they assumed since they found a drivers license That it was him that died.

If this person likens himself to Rambo , what do you think chances are he's still on the loose ?

chulaivet1966
02-14-13, 11:30 AM
Brother Apache.....

"what do you think chances are he's still on the loose ?"

Personally, I don't know sh!t.
So shooting from the hip I'd say 50/50 until a conclusive autopsy is done.

I guess he never got the memo that life is a bi!ch and the world does not revolve around his weaknesses, inadequacies or his perceived self-exalted personal image.

But, I've been wrong in the past.

Carry on....

chulaivet1966
02-14-13, 11:49 AM
Brother USMC2571....

Ha...no sh!t...missing one life memo can be disastrous.

If it turns out to be him post autopsy I'm glad and there will be little tax dollars wasted on a predator navigating the justice system (figure of speech only:)) that I would have sent to The Island anyway.

Carry on....

Zulu 36
02-14-13, 04:06 PM
He may have thought himself a Rambo, but in the book, First Blood, Rambo dies at the end. Of course, he took out a lot more people than Dorner did, but such is the fantasy of novels.

gkmoz
02-14-13, 04:50 PM
Dorner supporters ! people ARE nuts !

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CD4QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.techyville.com%2F2013%2F02%2F social-media%2Ffugitive-cop-chris-dorner-getting-support-on-twitter-facebook-and-the-internet%2F&ei=0GAdUeXWO6Gi2gW114C4Dw&usg=AFQjCNHxFeJkJ2vBFzSYTXZIwe_74n_u6Q&bvm=bv.42452523%2Cd.b2I&cad=rja

Rocky C
02-14-13, 04:55 PM
I just read some of the posts on that link.
Those people are SICK !!!

chulaivet1966
02-14-13, 05:43 PM
Looks like we think alike

Ha...it seems there's others that concur also which gives me some comfort.
His 'supporters'?....well, they can reside at The Island too with no special treatment.

All is well here as I'm still above the dirt.

Carry on luminaries....

chulaivet1966
02-14-13, 06:03 PM
and 2% is a very very conservative estimate.
"carry on".

What? 2%!
I think that's horse sh!t as you elude to.
My cynical (realistic) self would guess over 5% is much more realistic and unfortunately adds to that '6.5' mil equation.

I'm eternally humbled by being quoted weed hopper.:)

Time to pick the wifster from work and head to the nearby Mextaurant for dindin. (Dos Equis cervesa inclusive)

Do carry on Marines....

Old Marine
02-14-13, 08:55 PM
Positive I.D. on this guy by San Bernidino Medical Examiner by dental records.

The bad guy is now history.

gkmoz
02-14-13, 09:29 PM
So one down and 6.4999 to go ?

Sanpedrojon
02-15-13, 03:03 PM
I recall that during bootcamp everyone was made to be 1, we were taught to get along and love eachother like brothers. But my friend that's in the corps, not in the real world. I was raised in South Central L.A. and althought I lived in a gang ridden neighborhood and lived that life for a time I dont know anyone that didnt fear the cops more than other gangs. Unfortunately so many innocent people were killed and I dont support what he did but I believe that the things that he said in his manifesto are true or at least I lived them and this guy appears to have blown a fuse. There are others that have written manifesto's i.e. Joe Jones and I wished that this guy had other friends that he could talk to and perhaps he might have taken another path.