PDA

View Full Version : TDRL to Active Duty?

Nsramsay
02-11-13, 06:55 PM
Marines,

I was put on to the TDRL list in Nov of 2011. I was given an RE-3P Reentry code on my DD-214. I have been able to get the medical conditions fixed and resolved. I was also cleared by my doctors.

What I am trying to find out what do I need to do to get the process rolling to reenlist back onto active duty? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

SF

BGW
02-12-13, 12:02 AM
Oh come on you don't honestly think any one here could possibly help you with this? Or at least not anything remotely close to helping you on this matter. Unless some one here is currently on recruiting duty or have been recruiters in the last year or so. Your better off to have a face to face interaction with a recruiter, they should be able to help you in your direction. I say should because as we all know in the Marine Corps, one answer from one Marine might possibly be a completely different answer when you ask another Marine the exact same question.

Or maybe that was the answer? Start off with your friendly neighbor hood recruiter. Their there to help, maybe.