PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Marine Veteran Cruise with Wounde Warrirors, an UPDATE

MSgtCovert
01-26-13, 06:11 PM
I have posted about our 2013 Cruise here before, I wanted to provide an update. 16-23 November we cruise on the Crown Princess for a week.
The Georgia Devil Dog Detachment #952 of the Marine Corps League has joined our effort sponsoring the raising of funds to pay for severely wounded Marines of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars to join us on the cruise.

We would like to more and more of our few good men and women join this cruise.

The Marine Corps League Detachment site has a page at www.GaMarine.org/help (http://www.GaMarine.org/help)
Please visit the site for more details OR email me for answers to your questions. YES, anyone can join us, Marines, family,friends and fans of the corps.
jcovert@cruiseshipcenters.com

Semper Fi,
Jeff

Tennessee Top
01-28-13, 02:39 PM
Jeff,

Thinking about going. Will be retired then. Would have to get a passport (don't have one). Can you tell me when the cut-of date is to make a decision? Are both you and Ginny going? Anybody else who I might know?

Top Van Cleave

MSgtCovert
01-31-13, 06:05 PM
YES, passport is required, get one now top, Ginny and I are going, and the group is full of people on the fence, There are three couples booked so far. You can book and pay your deposit as late as May before I have to give blocked rooms back. Thank you for getting the word out. R. Van Cleave, it would be awesome if you could both be in Nashville for the MSG reunion 12 -14 April and this Cruise, yes Ginny is coming with me to MSG reunion.

Tennessee Top
01-31-13, 08:53 PM
The MSG reunion site will never be closer to me than Nashville so hate to miss that opportunity. Scheduled to work that weekend but may be able to work a trade with someone for a day (probably too late to get vacation time). Will be so nice not to have to worry about a work schedule beginning on June 1st. Will get the word out to all my MSG friends.