PDA

View Full Version : Supplements allowed in the marine corps

Jake Toepfer
12-23-12, 03:38 PM
So I just graduated from boot camp at MCRD San Diego a couple days ago. I want to get back and hit the gym. I was wondering if the Marine Corps allows testosterone boosters such as MusclePharm Battle Fuel, Force Factor X180, Cellucor P6 extreme, Animal Stak, High T ect??

Thanks for any inquires

josephd
12-23-12, 03:52 PM
I am not sure of the order and what it entails exactly but I know the Corps has been cracking down on these kinds of things.

Why do you need to take a test booster to begin with?....if you are under 40 years old or don't have a testosterone deficiency there is no reason you or anyone need to take those kinds of things. Your body naturally can produce more than enough testosterone to recover, heal, and build muscle.

Old Marine
12-23-12, 04:34 PM
Before all those BS body enhancers we Marines did it the old fashion way. Beer and cigs worked fine for us. This was before the Corps turned into a track team.

Old Marine
12-23-12, 04:48 PM
Only supplements I ever had in the Corps were called APC's. (All Purpose Capsules) They always cured what ailed you, along with a stiff shot of sour mash (JD)..

SGT7477
12-23-12, 05:20 PM
Before all those BS body enhancers we Marines did it the old fashion way. Beer and cigs worked fine for us. This was before the Corps turned into a track team.

That's the new Marine Corps for you,lol, Semper Fidelis.

fl1946
12-25-12, 10:14 PM
Jake -- I'm going to be very blunt, DON'T TAKE testosterone supplements even if two blonds are hanging on the guerrilla's arms. Products are not FDA approved. In number of cases ingredients are counterfeit or contaminated or the inactive ingredients can cause you a lot of problems.

Listen to what the other Marines are telling you. I'm in the regulatory field and we have busted certain entities here in US and OUSA. Stay clean...and don't even think about using any body enhancers. You can get in a lot of trouble, perhaps not all legal but certainly from personal health POV.

FistFu68
12-26-12, 02:41 PM
:beer: There is no Hope with Dope...Hell after a few Brewtoniums I was doing 1 Arm Push-ups & Jackin off @ the same time Old Skool still Rules even if it ain't PC Semper Fi and keep your Head and A$$ Wired 2 gether or You'll have Velcro on your Chevrons like I did :beer: :thumbup: