PDA

View Full Version : Mailing address for banks/credit cards

igrundvig
12-17-12, 09:05 PM
Hello Marines, First let me thank everyone in advance. I am wondering when you are active and you have credit cards is there a set address for you no matter where you're stationed or do i have to change my mailing address every time i change duty stations. I can change my address online in my account profile but will it just say to mail to the Marine Corps for my name or does it have to be a specific address such as #### camp Lejeune NC etc. Thanks again!!

Lisa 23
12-17-12, 09:12 PM
Your mailing address changes every time you change duty stations.

igrundvig
12-17-12, 09:56 PM
ok, thank you very much for your quick reply.

fl1946
12-18-12, 10:16 PM
Good idea to also have online banking so you can monitor your transactions and payments. Relying on snail mail to review your monthly statement can be chancy in the event you TAD somewhere. Banks are not going to wait to be paid. Late payments can add up like real quick.

igrundvig
12-19-12, 11:33 AM
Thanks a lot fl1946, i do have online banking for all my accounts and just recently switched to online only so i dont have statements getting mailed everywhere, ill probably get a good phone that gives me internet access in most places so i can stay up to date without relying on a pc and wifi. Thanks again!