PDA

View Full Version : I am in need of advice.

InsultGaming
10-11-12, 12:13 PM
I have recently separated from the Marine Corps. I have submitted my travel claim after doing a do it yourself move. It has been about 2 months since I submitted my paperwork and have yet to see an reimbursement. I was planning on having this money return to me in order to pay for rent and food. I have about 2 weeks of money left, and have no income yet. I am going to school and still waiting on GI Bill Benefits to be instated to me, but i'm told that can take up to 2 months. I had about 10,000 in savings before i moved out here, but soon I will have used it on moving, rent, food, utilities, insurance, and school supplies. Does anyone know who I should contact to resolve the issue with my travel claim or have any useful guidance?

Spears
10-11-12, 07:21 PM
Call DMO at your last duty station?

Spears
10-11-12, 07:23 PM
Or ipac...

Marine1955
10-11-12, 10:26 PM
After looking at your profile I see you have a business, so I take it you had a business plan made out and you took into consideration that you might not have funding for the first 2 years right.. At least that's what I was taught in collage when I went for my business degree. So if you didn't have that planed out then your plan is a failure. pizz poor planning makes for pizz poor business..
P.S. file out your profile better last warning. read our rules and fellow them.

InsultGaming
10-16-12, 05:59 PM
After looking at your profile I see you have a business, so I take it you had a business plan made out and you took into consideration that you might not have funding for the first 2 years right.. At least that's what I was taught in collage when I went for my business degree. So if you didn't have that planed out then your plan is a failure. pizz poor planning makes for pizz poor business..
P.S. file out your profile better last warning. read our rules and fellow them.

Sure thing, I was just a tab bit busy with schooling and family issues. Ill be sure to complete it this week.