PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern makes a fool of Obama voters

irpat54
09-24-12, 02:30 PM
this funny, but sad at the same time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJbOU4nmHQ&feature=player_embedded

Kegler300
09-24-12, 04:30 PM
Yep, those interviews pretty much sum up your typical obama supporter.

Gunstream
09-24-12, 04:33 PM
As much as I enjoyed this, and I did enjoy this, I seriously doubt that any of those people will be voting.

irpat54
09-24-12, 07:09 PM
hope you're right, but sad to say that most American voters are uneducated about ether candidates,

The DUKE
09-24-12, 08:13 PM
You all know me ,
well a lot of you know of me I should say,
I have posted enough political stuff on this site to cover at least a moderate size bathroom wall with paper.
Anywho, the real issue here,
and I'm dead nuts serious with you guys ,
because I think for the most part you give a ****z about this nation that we all at one time or another laid our lives on the line for ,
whether on the line or in the rear with the gear,
member all gave some,
this is somewhat of a setup,
I mean seriously there's prolly just as many morons out there who think their romney supporters who would say the same dumb azz ****z but,
on the other hand the really frightening part is that there are a lot who "WILL" vote who are equally as ignorant as these samplings of our society en masse',
We as a whole have got to wake up and preach,
teach and if needed scream it from the roof tops about the only way to win in this situation is to wake up and smell the coffee and get our azz's off the couch and get personally involved in our local,
state and federal actions of the government whom would be our rulers.
I watched a similar video last year of people that were asked a similar set of questions after just coming out of a polling booth, equally as assinine reesponce's
W.T.F.?? is wrong with you people?????

m14ed
09-25-12, 03:43 AM
As much as I enjoyed this,
and I did enjoy this,

I seriously doubt that any of those people will be voting.

The scarey part ,

I betcha-- they all vote

William Hardy
09-25-12, 07:27 AM
LOL! I just copied the link to post here and you beat me to it! LOL LOL can't stop laughing!

irpat54
09-25-12, 09:19 AM
You all know me ,
well a lot of you know of me I should say,
I have posted enough political stuff on this site to cover at least a moderate size bathroom wall with paper.
Anywho, the real issue here,
and I'm dead nuts serious with you guys ,
because I think for the most part you give a ****z about this nation that we all at one time or another laid our lives on the line for ,
whether on the line or in the rear with the gear,
member all gave some,
this is somewhat of a setup,
I mean seriously there's prolly just as many morons out there who think their romney supporters who would say the same dumb azz ****z but,
on the other hand the really frightening part is that there are a lot who "WILL" vote who are equally as ignorant as these samplings of our society en masse',
We as a whole have got to wake up and preach,
teach and if needed scream it from the roof tops about the only way to win in this situation is to wake up and smell the coffee and get our azz's off the couch and get personally involved in our local,
state and federal actions of the government whom would be our rulers.
I watched a similar video last year of people that were asked a similar set of questions after just coming out of a polling booth, equally as assinine reesponce's
W.T.F.?? is wrong with you people?????
good point,, just watch a Jay walking segment outside of a collage,, or Waters world segment on O'Reilly,, amazing, and scary sad,,