PDA

View Full Version : changing name

BARboy04
08-28-02, 09:50 PM
For all those who sent me messages regarding my name and for those who thought of doing so but didn't, I would like to say that I completely understand your anger. I have sent an email to Admin and have requested a name change. I am sorry for and anger I stirred up. It was wrong of me to assume I could use those titles without earning them. I have alot to learn and earn. I only hope that I can have forgivness. Thank you.

formerly USMCsniper04, now,
BARboy04

P.S. Thank you who are active and retired Marines. You get little credit from the public, but even though I know none of you personally, you are all role models and heros to me. Thanks.:cry:

top1371
08-29-02, 01:15 AM
Not a problem. We know that even though you are not a Marine yet, that you understand the honor that we share.

Stick with us and learn about our Corps. You have the time to get a real head start by studying the Corps before you enlist.

Semper Fi,

wrbones
08-29-02, 01:50 AM
Ya displayed some maturity there. Lots of good info on the site. There's active duty Marines around to help with keepin' ya lined out on the details, and an enormous amount of experience and wisdom to be gleaned from Marines from WWII to the present on this site. You are among legends and certified heros! Be respectful, and we'll teach ya everything we can! You will be whelmed! LOL. ;) Welcome aboard. Drop by the chat room when ya get yer name changed, too. Lots of good things to be gleaned from folks in there, also! If ya stop by before ya get yer name changed, yer gonna catch hell again! LOL.

Sixguns
09-03-02, 04:26 PM
when you earn the title Marine! Once you do, you won't want anyone using the title unless they have undergone the rite of passage to have the title bestowed on them just as you did.