PDA

View Full Version : Home From the Island

lucknlove
09-02-12, 10:12 PM
So I finally graduated this past Fri Aug 31. Females poolees if you have question please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer your questions.

Lisa 23
09-03-12, 07:40 AM
Congrats to you on EARNING the title...United States Marine :usmc: ...and welcome to the Marine Corps family!
PM Sgt Leprechaun or Rhode Island to have your status changed from poolee to Marine.
Enjoy your leave home with family & friends.

Semper Fi Marine! :iwo:

Rocky C
09-03-12, 08:33 AM
Congrats Jordyn !!!
Job well done Marine.
I will change your status to " Marine " right now and then please square away your profile.

Semper Fi Sister,
Rocky

DWG
09-03-12, 08:50 AM
I've always heard the meanest of Marines are built in the 4th Bn.
:evilgrin:

Congrats, MARINE!
:marine:

advanced
09-03-12, 09:11 AM
Congrats Marine, I did guard in 4th Bn. back in the day. Lucky for them they were all chaperoned.

DWG
09-03-12, 09:36 AM
Congrats Marine, I did guard in 4th Bn. back in the day. Lucky for them they were all chaperoned.

My money is on "lucky for YOU" they were under control! They woulda eaten you alive and spit out the bones!

:D:banana:

advanced
09-03-12, 09:40 AM
My money is on "lucky for YOU" they were under control! They woulda eaten you alive and spit out the bones!

:D:banana:

I believe they would have been like all the others and called me #1, always been lucky that way.

DWG
09-03-12, 09:56 AM
I believe they would have been like all the others and called me #1, always been lucky that way.

First in line?:D

I think we're about to get b-slapped for hijacking this young ladies' post! I'm running away now!

MunkyVsRobot
09-03-12, 08:25 PM
Congrats Devil on earning your title Have fun on leave and at SOI/MCT.

dimondhoncho
11-18-12, 02:15 AM
good job devil

Bruce59
11-18-12, 06:41 AM
You maybe home from the Island, but Parris Island will be part of your
life for ever. You have gone where many others feared to go.