PDA

View Full Version : snco promotion/ompf/6105 question for snco's

TXmarine04
08-26-12, 02:08 AM
Good evening Marines,
i have a quick question. i recently got promoted to ssgt and shortly after made a bad decision to get me a page 11. ive been told by my command that my fitrep will not be adverse because of this. i know an njp sets u back a few years on promotion but what will this 6105 do? im new to the snco ranks and not too knowledgeable on the whole situation...so i guess im asking for a little more insight on how this will affect me getting briefed on the gysgt board....thanks for the help.:confused:

thewookie
08-26-12, 02:18 AM
It's also a bad decision to post here without a profile.

Fill your out and PM a squad leader and we can reopen this.

thanks

thewookie
08-26-12, 06:22 AM
Good luck, SSgt.

Thanks

ssgtt32
08-26-12, 09:48 AM
Eric ? WTF did you do to deserve a page 11 after being promoted, then we might be able to answer your ?

Maurice

TXmarine04
08-26-12, 02:25 PM
kind of stupid/embarrasing actually. i snuck in to a base in the trunk of a car because i forgot my wallet and ID and knew i couldnt get on anyother way. i got hit with article 92 and unlawful entry.

TXmarine04
08-27-12, 03:39 PM
help?

Kegler300
08-27-12, 05:33 PM
Unless mentioned on your fitrep, I doubt your 6105 will even be noticed, yet alone briefed on a SNCO selection board. Your RS may hit you on Judgment on your fitrep, but very unlikely he will comment on the 6105.

thewookie
08-28-12, 04:58 AM
kind of stupid/embarrasing actually. i snuck in to a base in the trunk of a car because i forgot my wallet and ID and knew i couldnt get on anyother way. i got hit with article 92 and unlawful entry.

What a shame. Good that they caught you, though: I would have loved to see the look on your face when they popped the trunk. :)

But, still a shame that it would come to that.

What ever happened to the USMC promoting adapt, overcome and improvise?

Good luck, Marine.