PDA

View Full Version : Active to Reserve Quesiton

BillSmith
08-12-12, 01:30 PM
If a recruit is currently contracted as active and in boot camp right now, can they switch to reserves after boot camp? I understand the contract but wondering if there is a way to do this.

Zulu 36
08-12-12, 02:21 PM
If a recruit is currently contracted as active and in boot camp right now, can they switch to reserves after boot camp? I understand the contract but wondering if there is a way to do this.

This thread will be closed until your profile is completed. We require more than just a first and last name.

Once the profile is completed, you can PM any Squad Leader or Admin to unlock the thread.

Zulu 36
08-12-12, 05:18 PM
Profile completed, thread re-opened.

Rocky C
08-12-12, 05:43 PM

No.

josephd
08-12-12, 07:11 PM
No.

^^this

IHaveEGA843
08-12-12, 10:32 PM
Nope as stated above....

Once you sign that contract and board thr bus to head to MCRD its a sealed deal. How about find out what you want to do before you even go with this decision.

Gunstream
08-13-12, 01:53 AM
Yes, but it takes four years to do so.

BillSmith
08-13-12, 05:57 AM
Thanks for the replies. It is as I figured it would be.

IHaveEGA843 - Don't get personal until you know the details of the mission son. Its not what you think so please keep snide comments to yourself.

Rocky C
08-13-12, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the replies. It is as I figured it would be.

IHaveEGA843 - Don't get personal until you know the details of the mission son. Its not what you think so please keep snide comments to yourself.

Simmer down Bill. These are Marines you are talking to and asked a question to them. I didn't read a snide comment there.