PDA

View Full Version : Looking for anyone graduating Plt 76 in April 57

Columbia
08-10-12, 11:23 AM
:yes:I am having a difficult time in trying to get in contact with anyone who would have graduated in month above. Our platoon was formed in early Jan 57 (right after Ribbon Creek drowning) and we were in Company A, First Battalion (old parade grounds/white wooden barracks). I have lost my graduation book and have contacted PI MCCs Recruit Photo and they have looked with info I gave them but, no record exists in their possession. Hopefully there is some jarhead out there who went thru at the same time as myself. I do not know where else to try and look for the platoon book; etc.:banana:

gkmoz
08-10-12, 12:46 PM
:yes:I am having a difficult time in trying to get in contact with anyone who would have graduated in month above. Our platoon was formed in early Jan 57 (right after Ribbon Creek drowning) and we were in Company A, First Battalion (old parade grounds/white wooden barracks). I have lost my graduation book and have contacted PI MCCs Recruit Photo and they have looked with info I gave them but, no record exists in their possession. Hopefully there is some jarhead out there who went thru at the same time as myself. I do not know where else to try and look for the platoon book; etc.:banana:

Have you tried P.I. ? Here is a number to contact there. 1-842-228-2851 and ask from there.