PDA

View Full Version : When Mobilized, what cutting scores do reservists fall under? active or reserve?

cjamesmontross
06-25-12, 07:49 PM
I can't seem to get a legitimate answer from anyone, I keep hearing both things, does any one here know what cutting score reservists fall under when activated/mobilized? active scores or reservist scores?thank you!

josephd
06-25-12, 08:06 PM
you still fall under your normal reservist component cutting score unfortunately. I would have picked up this last year while I was in Afghanistan had I been able to use the active duty score

cjamesmontross
06-25-12, 08:27 PM
alright cool, thanks for your help. you would'nt happen to know if there is a new maradmin stating corporals course is mandatory to pick up sargent would you? ive heard rumors

josephd
06-25-12, 08:42 PM
alright cool, thanks for your help. you would'nt happen to know if there is a new maradmin stating corporals course is mandatory to pick up sargent would you? ive heard rumors

I can't say for sure but I have not heard of one(I keep up on most of this kind of stuff too). I was told by a 1st Sgt. that Cpl's course while always recommended isn't required, especially for those with combat deployments.