Nam remembered

Get a grip and watch this......

http://www.palletmastersworkshop.com/namflash.html

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

MillRatUSMC
11-18-03, 10:53 PM
Brought memories from a time so long past.
Seeing that patrol in column, I wanted to say "Spread it out!"
Also the rice paddies remind me of a night, we spend traveling in water waist high.
We took a break because we made more time, getting to where we were going.
The Captain ordered 50% on watch and the other 50% to take a rest.
I awoke shivering half to death.
I don't remember ever been so cold.
I hope that I don't flash back tonight.

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Sparrowhawk
11-19-03, 06:38 AM
The guy in muddy rice paddie waters, sliding along a rice paddy dike, brought it come, as did many of the other pictures. I guess what I enjoyed what that it was put together by "the Children of Vietnam Veterans."
<hr>

A Tribute To All Who Served

You were there, and you were bloodied. Our world, outside the band of brothers who served, has never seen what we were fighting against and know what we were fighting for. The journalist, college students, and peace activists never realised the damage they were doing, or that all of them had freedoms because of what warriors, who paid the price, did to protect them. And you/we felt the defense of freedom, our domestic tranquility, and our way of life here in America was worthy of our fight. If you are a Veteran who served, all I can say is "Welcome Home" and "Semper Fi" you are worthy of our nation's support! After having been there, your world was never the same again!!

<hr>

and what they said, is only half the truth, about what happened when we came home, that was a battle we were not prepared to fight, because America was home, it was suppose to be safe, it was what we fought and some died for.

Semper Fi

Cook

Frank
11-19-03, 01:46 PM
Dang, made my eyeballs sweat. Thanks, Roger.

Semper Fidelis,

Frank